Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess we all were caught up and didnt remember.

Beside not peeing straight Dog also have a bad memory. Thanks dl003 for the reminders ;)
Forgetting is not an issue around here. Reading from too many sources and paying for too many subscriptions is the issue, frankly. People choose to ignore my warnings as soon as someone one X or Youtube says the stock *may* have more upside from here. At best, they make mental bargains like this: "dl said it's gonna crash but X said it's going to rip, so sideway it is then." Happens every time.

Last edited:
Forgetting is not an issue around here. Reading from too many sources and paying for may subscriptions is the issue, frankly. People choose to ignore my warnings as soon as someone one X or Youtube says the stock *may* have more upside from here. Happens every time.
I'm listening brother! I've been trimming shares around the $200 mark. Will probably get them back once a big enough correction occurs. Stocks going nowhere this year.

imma thinking of creating pay-to-join discord for small accts ($150k or less)

we'll try to double our money every 2 years or so

large accts need not join i know who you are haha

just a thought 😬
I suppose I qualify as a "large account", but I'd honestly love to copy trade for trade what you do for a few weeks to learn/reeducate myself, it's a bit too abstract for me right now...

I do OK, but if I could trade a bit more sensibly, then I'm pretty sure I could +50% annually with little risk

Even with my calendar spreads I think I can manage those returns, what's killing me now is all the LEAPS and shares I hold, the thought of being stranded with those makes me trade aggressively, need to offload at least the LEAPS, over time, then settle-down to a better system

Forgetting is not an issue around here. Reading from too many sources and paying for too many subscriptions is the issue, frankly. People choose to ignore my warnings as soon as someone one X or Youtube says the stock *may* have more upside from here. At best, they make mental bargains like this: "dl said it's gonna crash but X said it's going to rip, so sideway it is then." Happens every time.
Just going with the dl said it’s going to crash theme..If TSLA for any reason does not hold 175 don’t blame him :).

175 is the low until it is not.

If it's any consolation, I rarely post but I did act upon your warning.

Sold many calls last week, yesterday bought them back since I had +70% profits in about two-three trading days. Now sitting on my hands until the bottom.

A sincere thank you.

I can usually tell when Tesla and Elon is in panic mode, it is usually when the shills go full bitcoin bro buy mode

IMG_0579.jpeg

If it's any consolation, I rarely post but I did act upon your warning.

Sold many calls last week, yesterday bought them back since I had +70% profits in about two-three trading days. Now sitting on my hands until the bottom.

A sincere thank you.
Same from me. I don't post much as I only post when I feel like my comment might add to the discussion, which is not often.

I copied the -C200 for the 28th last week, which so far looks like a fantastic move.

So we think 175 will be the bottom? I thinking to roll down 100X -c240's to -c175 and chance my luck, might get them to expire if we drop more

Already have 23x 3/15 -c175's, will split them over two weeks, 60x 3/8 this, +37x 3/15, then take if from there... hard to see a rebound back to $200 right now, especially with the narrative over Q1 P&D being lower than Q4 gaining traction in the media

Power has been restored to the Gigafactory, per NTV.
Can you give a link?
All I can find is most of the area restored, but not Goga nor another large industrial site.
The fire itself is long deleted. It was early in the morning, six hours ago and stopped shortly after. User TommyP reported in the german TFF-Forum a number of Power outages in the morning that are fixed now. He lives in the area.
The local electricity supplier e.dis reports:

Current fault

In the early hours of this morning, there was a fire in Steinfurt near Freienbrink, which also damaged an E.DIS high-voltage pylon. The damaged area is currently being secured. Since the early hours of the morning, E.DIS emergency services and partner companies have also been on site to assess the damage and to initiate and coordinate further necessary steps, such as switching operations. Preparations are also underway to repair the damaged section of the high-voltage pylon.
As a result of the damage to the high-voltage pylon, there were supply interruptions in Freienbrink, Erkner, Neu Zittau, Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten, Neuenhagen, Woltersdorf, Schöneiche and Gosen, among others.
Thanks to the immediate switching measures initiated by the E.DIS network experts, the supply outage could be limited in the meantime.

Due to the ongoing investigations and inquiries by the criminal investigation department, we ask for your understanding that we are unable to provide you with any further information at this time.

Just in:
** Update 10:55 a.m. MEZ**
Due to immediate switching measures initiated by the E.DIS network experts, all affected communities, with the exception of a large industrial settlement and production facility as well as a logistics center, have since been supplied with power again.
E.DIS emergency crews are still on site and, together with partner companies, are preparing to repair the damaged section of the high-voltage pylon. The damaged area itself is currently still secured. E.DIS will start the repair work immediately after approval by the responsible investigating authorities.

First must be Tesla Gigafactory, 2nd is a main logistics center of a big supermarket chain (E-Center). Maybe frozen goods without power? Uagh.
The Supercharger on site report temporarily closed on the Tesla APP.