Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SMCI accidentally fat-fingered STO 16Δ 4.64 instead of 6Δ and was in deep red; finally got out 4.2 so it's not bad daytrade +gain whewww

1710338027509.png

i stopped sending them, got tired of getting belittled

no one does 6σ bets anyway, except me
Actually, I've been testing your strategy in a paper trade account. So far it seems safe as it takes advantage of IV at a disciplined 6Δ. Seriously considering this approach for income. And to those belittling you, maybe they have to compensate for something. Ignore them.

I'm in my third diaper already this morning. They don't make em like they used to.

1. The $171.7 level held, but it's only good for the sequence from $205.6. If this sequence was the entire wave C, good. If it's only wave 1 of C, then caution should be exercised at $185-187 as that'd be the end of wave 2 of C.

2. The weekly bullish divergence is still fully intact. This so far has had a 100% hit rate in predicting bottoms in TSLA.

So, I'm leaning a lot toward $205.6 - $172.42 was the entire wave C.

$171.71 🔥

Now make it hold :p

Last edited:
i stopped sending them, got tired of getting belittled

no one does 6Δ bets anyway, except me
I hope you're not referring to me? I find your approach very interesting and you're perhaps the only one of us consistently making wonga; only reason I'm not trying it yet is because I'm heavily loaded-up on long LEAPS, monthly calls and put, so I'm using these as my calendar long

Once these are done, and hopefully LEAPS cashed-in for good $$$, I shall be looking to these ultra-safe IC's

What I really need though, is someone like yourself to say OK, write these positions NOW! 😬