Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Closed out my NVDA -875P with some profit.

Take a little profit before uncle Powell start talking. The guy is the only person I know (beside Elon) that can tank the Market in minutes.
Not waiting to find out.

Only re-entering till FOMC is over. Rather be safe. Doing only 2-3DTE NVDA riding the AI wagon upward momentum.
Not touching TSLA till proven bull run or bull crap......

So, I'd like NVDA to close out the week around $900, please, obviously because I have 5x -p900 in play, they're 50% down now, but IV always high on this stock in the final few days... plan after that is to shift to 10x $10 premiums, where-ever that may be, keeping 10x in my pocket available for rolling if needed

SMCI I sold 2x -p850 yesterday, tbh it can drop as much as it likes, with the +p800 I'm holding, would be nice to just milk -p800 with zero risk for the next 22 months

TSLA, 100X -c170's, if they expire then I'll look at -c175's for next week, if not, will probably just roll at 170

100x TSLA +p150's I'm not touching at this moment, neither selling or selling against, they're there to catch the post-P&D crash, if it comes

Planning to be out of short TSLA weeklies for the P&D, got burned too many times on that

Interesting, while many are building a 5/17 +P170 position this shows up:

1710877145996.png

So, I'd like NVDA to close out the week around $900, please, obviously because I have 5x -p900 in play, they're 50% down now, but IV always high on this stock in the final few days... plan after that is to shift to 10x $10 premiums, where-ever that may be, keeping 10x in my pocket available for rolling if needed

SMCI I sold 2x -p850 yesterday, tbh it can drop as much as it likes, with the +p800 I'm holding, would be nice to just milk -p800 with zero risk for the next 22 months

TSLA, 100X -c170's, if they expire then I'll look at -c175's for next week, if not, will probably just roll at 170

100x TSLA +p150's I'm not touching at this moment, neither selling or selling against, they're there to catch the post-P&D crash, if it comes

Planning to be out of short TSLA weeklies for the P&D, got burned too many times on that
For the last 10 weeks NVDA has been making higher high every week regardless of the intraweek dump.

Last week closed was 878. If the momentum continue (see to be so far) we should see it closed above 878.

We at 890 AH.

1710878819383.png

Reactions: DaBooster
For the last 10 weeks NVDA has been making higher high every week regardless of the intraweek dump.

Last week closed was 878. If the momentum continue (see to be so far) we should see it closed above 878.

We at 890 AH.

View attachment 1029746
900 looks kind of toppy to me. Volume is high but SP has been flat after an insane run - makes me think profit takers are being replaced by new money.

I bought and sold a 860p today. Thinking about buying put spreads or selling ITM call spreads.

On TSLA, volume was really low today and I still don’t see us going much higher short term with the low delivery numbers expected. Added +p170 and some -c172.50 for Friday.

It's so funny to me. Everyone and their mother goes short or closes their long position last week. If it seems too good to be true it usually is. Now a lot of these shorts are going to get shaken out and some old bulls will buy back. But absolutely nothing has changed. If you traded through Nov-Dec 2022 you know all too well that what we are witnessing the past few days is totally normal and means nothing. It's too easy for SP to fall immediately after everyone seems to have turned bearish. We'll first build back up before a push lower, just like SP did Feb 5th - Mar 1st, 2024.
Capitulation
Reversal
Momentum
FOMO
Rince and repeat