Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1711573200750.png

There seem to be two trading camps. Those that look one or two quarters ahead and think TSLA will go down more after already dropping 30% this year, and those that can look a little into the future and see Cyber ramp, FSD, and Gen 2 vehicle causing another major breakout, and are accumulating here.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm hoping the bottom is in.

There seem to be two trading camps. Those that look one or two quarters ahead and think TSLA will go down more after already dropping 30% this year, and those that can look a little into the future and see Cyber ramp, FSD, and Gen 2 vehicle causing another major breakout, and are accumulating here.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm hoping the bottom is in.
So long as the overall market doesn't decide to have a 10-20% downwards correction in the new year or so. We know TSLA will get taken out to the wood shed in that process .

• Disagree
Reactions: Krugerrand
Thats why I don't play P&D. That range is way small for a P&D week, the premiums don't justify the risk either.

What do you think might explain the narrow range? It’s curious to me as well.

Could it be many TSLA tea-leaf readers are over-banging the doom trap-door drum and $170-$190 is indeed sufficient for true range given we fell from $240 already, and sometimes the data steering us in our face might be telling us something?