Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000007693.jpg

Well that's a rollercoaster!

Zero chance that "report" is true. ZERO.
More than likely it’s SOME truth, but more than likely it’s something like “not planning to build the Model 2 in MEXICO at this time”… since MEXICO is on hold, and Model 2 is apparently going to FIRST be built in Tejas. (I can say that since I’m Austin born)

Also, more than likely is that there isn’t going to BE a $25K car, but rather a $30K car.. the $25 car was talked about 2-3 years ago, and perpetuated and today we’re in a totally different world from inflation, other products in the market, appeal, politics, globalization, etc.. so it could be scrapped, but rather how do we make the current platform M3, less less money so that we can sell it at 29.9K and still make monies.

Last edited:
He does, I remember on an OLD podcast they have an internal chart of disengagements and interventions and it had a clear trend and he said thats why he truly believes that every year FSD will be solved that year
Slight OT .... the basic problem is Elon has no idea how it will work out. You can't look at the trend when disengagement rate goes from 2 per mile to 1 per mile and think every few months it will "exponentially" go down. Whole of V10 and V11, disengagement rate hardly budged. With 12, I think it has moved a bit .... but early days. Nowhere near enough data to assume an exponential trend like he does (just because it happened in AlphaGo).

Reactions: ProfessorZoom
doubly so if the folks currently in this thread suggesting it was an intentional fake leak to the news BY Tesla are correct.
Nobody suggested it was an intentional leak by Tesla to the news. Just that false information could have been shared with employees, that are subject to an NDA, such that if it did leak they could narrow down who the leakers are.