Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh 🥴

This mornings trading action seems so clear that tomorrow's gonna be a rug pull, even though it may just be a short rug pull before heading higher, that I'm considering selling some CC's to make a quick buck.

We've seen this playbook before, especially on short trading weeks. Rally stock before data comes out, then drop it for the rest of the week even if data is good because the trading volume is lighter on a short week. Then reverse it back higher the following trading week.

Seems so obvious at the moment that this is what's going to happen unless there's some truly get numbers on that P/D report.
there might be vanna pull to 200

1719844363943.png

Looking to sell 7 the -cc AUG $210 @ $10.5
Well, this didn’t age too well. Had sold these closer to $11, now $17.. I’m going to leave them out there, past tomorrow P&D. If we rally., someone MAY call the shares - which I’ve said I’m fine with for now.

Still, lesson learned is maybe sell -cc HALF, holding for a bit more $$ premium, For today, I’d be selling this same strike for $17 against the position.

Well, this didn’t age too well. Had sold these closer to $11, now $17.. I’m going to leave them out there, past tomorrow P&D. If we rally., someone MAY call the shares - which I’ve said I’m fine with for now.

Still, lesson learned is maybe sell -cc HALF, holding for a bit more $$ premium, For today, I’d be selling this same strike for $17 against the position.
How are you thinking about impacts of July 2nd P&D and mid-July ER? Back to the $180s?

Reactions: UncaNed