Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry continues to record at home

dstasse

May 25, 2018
NJ
Despite having the do not record at home, work or favorites boxes checked, Sentry stuffs my USB drive with everything that happens around MX at home all day. Brother in law has the same problem with his MS. Anybody else experience this or have any suggestions? I really don't need to see myself sweeping out the garage or cutting the grass.
Thanks.

Solidred

Feb 18, 2018
So Cal
Despite having the do not record at home, work or favorites boxes checked, Sentry stuffs my USB drive with everything that happens around MX at home all day. Brother in law has the same problem with his MS. Anybody else experience this or have any suggestions? I really don't need to see myself sweeping out the garage or cutting the grass.
Thanks.

happened to me to, scroll wheel reset and toggling sentry mode on/off did it for me

LTR2018

Apr 4, 2018
California
That happened to me after an update a few months ago.
I deleted and reset my 'home' location...and did a hard reboot...and the problem was fixed...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC