Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Keeper- free Windows software to manage your Sentry videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6B9497DB-2F85-466A-A68B-6F5EEEF07E85.jpeg
Unable to load video in the program, Windows Vista. Able to view files using a Media player 10.

Files are MP4

Fred

What is the local folder structure needed to be able to play these files?

I had Manually copied a few video sets (front, left repeater, right repeater) and when I pointed the application at the folder containing the files, I received an error message. Do I need to setup a certain folder structure within my hard drive to play files copies from a Flash Drive?

I had Manually copied a few video sets (front, left repeater, right repeater) and when I pointed the application at the folder containing the files, I received an error message. Do I need to setup a certain folder structure within my hard drive to play files copies from a Flash Drive?
Folder is TeslaCam just like its written there. you hit the Browse for file, direct it to your Flashback Drive

From there you can Archive the files into the TeslaCam folder on your local drive.

Fred

Let me know what the error is. I may have time to do one more bug fix release before I leave next week.

• Love
Reactions: PhilDavid
Let me know what the error is. I may have time to do one more bug fix release before I leave next week.

Thanks so much! so I have a folder with 3 files. One complete set of front, left and right but if I try to open this folder, I get the error messages in each of the 3 windows: Left Repeater File doesn't exist | Front Repeater File doesn't exist | Right Repeater File doesn't exist

Does the directory I point the application need to have a certain folder structure when the files are stored on the local drive and not a USB drive?

Directory of D:\Temp\TeslaCam\SavedClips

05/20/2019 08:04 PM <DIR> .
05/20/2019 08:04 PM <DIR> ..
05/20/2019 01:25 PM 30,010,895 2019-05-20_16-25-49-front.mp4
05/20/2019 01:25 PM 30,007,338 2019-05-20_16-25-49-left_repeater.mp4
05/20/2019 01:25 PM 29,847,324 2019-05-20_16-25-49-right_repeater.mp4