Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

sentry live mode not available in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me too (I live in St Nazaire Loire Atlantique, France). Maybe not the correct thread to ask you But I have a question about Live Sentry in France. Do you know if this can be legally used to pursue someone who hits/damages your car in France via insurance? I have a live cam video of someone hitting the rear passenger door of my M3 LR and clearly realizing that they did it, then quickly driving away. I can see the car, #plate everything needed to ID the culprit - however don't know if its possible in France. Is there a thread in the French section about this? I didn't find anything. I can repost there in French if necessary. Thanks for any help you could give. Regards.
I don’t know....once a motorbike hit us (not the Tesla) I got his number but the police just weren’t interested...another time (I may have told this story before) but in the dry port my outboard motor (and many others) were stolen. I asked the port if they captured it on the CCTV but I was told that they don’t know because nobody is allowed to look at it.

I don’t know....once a motorbike hit us (not the Tesla) I got his number but the police just weren’t interested...another time (I may have told this story before) but in the dry port my outboard motor (and many others) were stolen. I asked the port if they captured it on the CCTV but I was told that they don’t know because nobody is allowed to look at it.
Data privacy is more of a concern in the EU than here in NA. Police would be allowed to look at the CCTV camera footage, but your regular citizens wouldn’t be.

Data privacy is more of a concern in the EU than here in NA. Police would be allowed to look at the CCTV camera footage, but your regular citizens wouldn’t be.
About a little over a year ago, the dipstick delivery company for Amazon used to leave packages in the mail room unattended. As we are not a condo, there is no concierge service. Of course my new wireless house phone disappeared within 5 minutes of the delivery. It was a resident. Fast forward to last summer when a trial date was held for the resident to be evicted, I was asked to attend as a witness and sent the video. Clear as a bell and dead-to-rights, I recognized the resident. they have since left via eviction. So that time, I was shown the CCTV footage.