Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry remote - Enable "remote camera access"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Help! I cannot get this to work. We've enabled it in the car and enabled all permissions for the app on the phone. Still nothing. It just showed "refresh" where the video would display. I then saw my Tesla app had an update available so I updated it. Now, there isn't even the option to view live camera. Yes, sentry is enabled.

Sorry if I missed it. Anyone notice that it won't work on Wifi? It just spins and says Error and then has a "Refresh" button.
Once I got off my home's wifi and just use LTE connects immediately.

Edit. Actually tried two iPhones and both only work when off my home wifi. iPhone 7, iPhone 11, T-Mobile and Verizon.

15EDAB60-810A-428A-A063-3F81F3858381.jpeg
Yes I saw that feature , but is that all that does you can see a live camera feed or do you get a notification when there is a sentry event and you can watch the video on your phone as well?
Do you have to have it enabled for it to show up in the app? I’m on v4.2.2 and it doesn’t show up…

Reactions: whisperingshad
Sorry if I missed it. Anyone notice that it won't work on Wifi? It just spins and says Error and then has a "Refresh" button.
Once I got off my home's wifi and just use LTE connects immediately.

Edit. Actually tried two iPhones and both only work when off my home wifi. iPhone 7, iPhone 11, T-Mobile and Verizon.
Funny, I’m having the exact opposite problem, mine only works when connected to WiFi.

• Helpful
Reactions: BMWM3Man