Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220517_121545.jpg

After 8 months... it was worth the wait, truly. I give you, War Machine. Already added the accessories I bought for it. Installing full front and rocker panel PPF this weekend.

VIN assigned 4/25. Delivery still on hold as I am waiting for parts.

How stupid is this? Almost have to wait a month even after getting a vin. Super pissed.
I know how frustrating this is. I’m going to repeat… keep sending one text a day and one call every two days.

At one point I even got some rude rep who told me that I need to be “patient or I have an option to cancel the order”. I was more pissed after than conversation.

Tell them it’s not joke that because of Tesla’s issues you might end up paying more interest. Following up with Tesla is not your full time job.

Be polite and you might end up finding some rep who would fake promise you that they will reach out to Renton DC and get back to you. None called me back, but I hope they at least reached out to the DC.

Also what is your VIN range? I’m not sure if they are assigning those parts in particular order.

Reactions: gaurilla
I know how frustrating this is. I’m going to repeat… keep sending one text a day and one call every two days.

At one point I even got some rude rep who told me that I need to be “patient or I have an option to cancel the order”. I was more pissed after than conversation.

Tell them it’s not joke that because of Tesla’s issues you might end up paying more interest. Following up with Tesla is not your full time job.

Be polite and you might end up finding some rep who would fake promise you that they will reach out to Renton DC and get back to you. None called me back, but I hope they at least reached out to the DC.

Also what is your VIN range? I’m not sure if they are assigning those parts in particular order.
F423 vin range

I have started to call them everyday. Super frustrating. They already took the downpayment and I have nothing to show for.

Hope it ends soon.

Guys I have to tell you Progressive is amazing!!

I reported my claim at 7pm Sunday. I was assigned an adjuster at 12pm today. He called me at 130pm and submitted my claim shortly after.

He said that my claim would be complete within 2 to 3 business days. It is already complete!!! They also send me my payment up front!!! I take that payment to the body shop and they use it as my deposit!!!

My baby will be good as new soon!!

Reactions: AbeTes

I reported my claim at 7pm Sunday. I was assigned an adjuster at 12pm today. He called me at 130pm and submitted my claim shortly after.

He said that my claim would be complete within 2 to 3 business days. It is already complete!!! They also send me my payment up front!!! I take that payment to the body shop and they use it as my deposit!!!

I guess for simple fixes but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable receiving upfront checks for auto body work. Hopefully there's no signed waivers that they are off the hook for extra costs.

I guess for simple fixes but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable receiving upfront checks for auto body work. Hopefully there's no signed waivers that they are off the hook for extra costs.
No any extra costs will get billed directly to Progressive 😁.

So I pay my deductible which is 2k and anything else gets billed to Progressive. They are only estimating the damage at 2600 so I don't think there will be much more. I was only going 5 miles an hour 🤦🏼‍♀️

Progressive uses pre-approved repair shops, they paid out directly when I had to use them. I had great experience with them when they were my carrier. Unfortunately it was due to accidents that needed to work with them

Reactions: Jdizzl11