Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you guys completed your loan applications yet? I haven’t since it my delivery date was supposed to be Feb and the application is only valid for 60 days. But now that my estimated delivery date went from Feb to August, I am questioning myself if my incomplete credit application has any affect on this.

Unless you made a change to your order, I wouldn’t believe that. Who knows what’s going on, but no way you’re waiting til June.
I didn't change my order at all, and I agree - it cannot be correct. I just went on tesla.com as a new order, choosing same options, and it also says estimated delivery of June. Must be a glitch.

EDIT: Just for grins, I used the tesla.com chat and told them I was concerned that my EDD of June was the same as if I placed a new order today with same options. Agent replied that they couldn't help but would have my "delivery advisor" contact me via email. I didn't even know I had one! We will see what comes of that.

Last edited:
Ordered mine on 9/11 to NJ with EDD in Feb now it says August lol. Doesn’t make any sense to me. Have you completed your loan information yet?
Yeah mine updated to feb-mar just this morning after holding steady for a while as Jan-Feb. I had completed my profile/loan information initially to finance from tesla on 09/14 then later updated to cash after a week or so. What's your config?

order placed on 9/11 out of NJ With an estimated delivery in Feb, then it got pushed to march 16-April 13 and now it says August. WTF. Are yours getting the same thing? should I rely on these estimates? MYLR white Gemini wheels.
Make sure if you elected funding through loan, you upload updated documents if they have lapsed. Order date is irrelevant. What is relevant is registration or profile completion date.

If they pass, the new EV tax credits will make the old credits look stingy. For electric cars that are assembled in the U.S. with union labor and U.S.-made batteries, consumers will get up to $12,500 off their taxes. (If you buy a car not made in the U.S., you can still get up to $7,500 off.) And, for the first time, the credit will be refundable. Let’s say you only owe 10 grand in taxes, but qualify for the entire $12,500 tax credit: The Internal Revenue Service will give you the full $2,500 in cash back.

The credit will also be transferable — meaning that car companies could offer potential buyers the tax credit right at the dealership. No waiting for the following April to file taxes; a Chevy Bolt could be cut in price from $34,000 to $21,500, just like that. “That’s an absolutely tremendous provision,” said Jay Friedland, senior policy advisor at Plug In America, a nonprofit that advocates for EV drivers.

this is just an update from today. hope they come to a conclusion soon :)