Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been lurking here for the past couple months. Congrats on everyone getting their cars and VINs! I attached screenshots of my texts with Tesla since I got the trade in text Jan 31, 2022.
MYLR White/Black, 19" Gemini, tow hitch, no FSD. OD/PC 9/23/21 No Holds EDD: 4/23-5/28!!
Located in Oregon
IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

I have been lurking here for the past couple months. Congrats on everyone getting their cars and VINs! I attached screenshots of my texts with Tesla since I got the trade in text Jan 31, 2022.
MYLR White/Black, 19" Gemini, tow hitch, no FSD. OD/PC 9/23/21 No Holds EDD: 4/23-5/28!!
Located in Oregon
At least they respond, my experience in northern california is that they don't reply at all (i've messaged 2-3x over several months)

Reactions: jellison889
WhiteWwhite, LR, 7 seat, tow ordered 9/30 in Socal. EDD initially May, then February, then kept getting pushed back and now July 06 - August 03. I did switch from loan to cash early in the year so maybe that's why it's taking so long. Or is it because of the 7 seat?
Seven seaters like ours are unicorn's and likely spend about 15 minutes on the assembly line per month. I am in the same boat as I have a third-party loan setup and was told very specifically not to make any changes at all and don't even hover over any part of the app that makes changes or I won't get anything until 2025. I'm exaggerating, but you know what I mean.

They didn't respond on their own.

I texted back yesterday: "Hi, Are there any updates on this front? The estimated delivery still shows April 13 - May 11 in the app."

They responded: "Greeting ckale00! Your car is currently in production. Our delivery team will reach out to you once your car is ready. Thank you."

I suspect this is a form reply and nothing concrete.
Got the same response :)

Congrats! How long did you wait?
8 days to go for me
ordered 9/6, have gone 3 times into a 2 week delivery window, checked this morning and now pushed put another month
200 days this morning and day 1 of my latest EDD again (lost track how many I have blown) and no VIN. Normally it feels pretty good to be an OG, but not so much for this...
If it makes you feel any better, ordered 9/6, have gone into 2 week delivery windows 3 times, most recently 3/20. Now pushed back this morning to 4/18-5/23. Think I will only get this after the model Y is scheduled to be discontinued.

Same here.

ordered 9/6, have gone 3 times into a 2 week delivery window, checked this morning and now pushed put another month

If it makes you feel any better, ordered 9/6, have gone into 2 week delivery windows 3 times, most recently 3/20. Now pushed back this morning to 4/18-5/23. Think I will only get this after the model Y is scheduled to be discontinued.
That's insane! what is your Model Y options? 7 seaters?

Welp the app is running slow again. The last time this happened almost everyone on the west coast got a Text message. I slightly got my hopes up when they announced a white MYLR was spotted at Giga TX but is now gone. 😪
Tomorrow marks a big day for Tesla.

Giga Berlin gets to start delivering cars and the celebration is Tomorrow for them.

Giga TX hastheor hearing Tomorrow to get approval for their celebration on April 7th.

Can my Tesla just come already! 😭😭😭

Still sitting with an EDD of April 6 - May 8th.

Reactions: ebNautilus
Anyone know if Tesla accepts pre approval checks? More specifically from navy federal. I’ve gotten mixed answers when I called and texted with Tesla.
What do you mean by Pre-approval checks? Are these the ones that got sent from Credit card for "0%" interest etc...? Or is it a check from Navy federal for the car loan? I had a check from Penfed for the car loan and gave it to the SA + using Plaid for the down payment.