Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 30th, Final Day of Q3 Model X Deliveries - Wings Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my 90D Model X yesterday in Oregon. My pick up was at 4pm and they said they had delivered a couple of cars per hour all day. The delivery process was excellent and very exciting. I received the swag bag with a Tesla logo pin, an umbrella, and a Tesla mug. They had given me a Tesla hat when I put in the initial order. I checked the vehicle over pretty throughly and did not find any issues. I took the X straight from the delivery center to a shop in order to have Xpel ultimate installed over all painted surfaces. So I will not have the car back until Tuesday.

IMG_5303.JPG

• Love
Reactions: MP3Mike
Picked up my 90D Model X yesterday in Oregon. My pick up was at 4pm and they said they had delivered a couple of cars per hour all day. The delivery process was excellent and very exciting. I received the swag bag with a Tesla logo pin, an umbrella, and a Tesla mug. They had given me a Tesla hat when I put in the initial order. I checked the vehicle over pretty throughly and did not find any issues. I took the X straight from the delivery center to a shop in order to have Xpel ultimate installed over all painted surfaces. So I will not have the car back until Tuesday.

View attachment 197041
Congratulations on your X. Looks fantastic :)

View attachment 197041

Same experience here in NY. Delivery was a wee bit chaotic as they were pushing out 26(!) units last Friday. Swag was a couple of Tesla pens, an umbrella and a mug. Couple of very minor trim fit issues that will no doubt be remedied by service. Picked up the car from the Suntek/Ceramic Pro installer last evening. Road trip this weekend!!!