Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service appointment time changed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I scheduled a service appointment for this Saturday at 10:15am on the day I picked up my car. I just noticed that the time now says 7:45am. Is this a glitch or is Tesla known for just changing the appointment time out of nowhere? I messaged them but haven’t heard back yet.

The early bird gets the worm...

Service centers are often open Saturday and Sunday now.
Unless you cannot get there in time, I will keep the apointment.
For what ever type of apointment I have, I always try to get the first one.
I hope for you your car can be fixed quickly, so you will not have to come back to pick it at a later time.

The early bird gets the worm...

Service centers are often open Saturday and Sunday now.
Unless you cannot get there in time, I will keep the apointment.
For what ever type of apointment I have, I always try to get the first one.
I hope for you your car can be fixed quickly, so you will not have to come back to pick it at a later time.
Huh? I scheduled the appointment over a week ago for 10:15am for very minor issues. Today I noticed the time changed to 7:45 in the app.

Huh? I scheduled the appointment over a week ago for 10:15am for very minor issues. Today I noticed the time changed to 7:45 in the app.
They do stuff like that. Try changing it back to 10:15 if you can. Hope that slot is still open. If the app tries to change the location or do anything else you don't like, you can just exit that screen before selecting anything.

Not sure why you need to be there at that specific time. My last visit was scheduled for 8:45, but I dropped my car off at 6 that morning. As soon as I approached the service center I got the message with my Uber credits. About 15 minutes later, the Uber was there and I was on my way to work. The only other time I took my car in, I was unsure of the process so I waited until they were open and dropped it off early. There was no issue either time.