Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Appointments via the App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question regarding the App and scheduling services. When I booked an appointment last year I booked 8am. I could then look through different dates and move accordingly. However, the 3 service appointments that Tesla have booked for me are always 8:15am so whenever I look to change the the appointment there is no other date to book. I am assuming that this is due to it trying to only find appointments at 8:15am rather than any time or the usual 8am bookings.

I am reluctant to cancel my booking to test the theory but could anyone on here they doesn’t have any appointments booked change their location to Tesla Brooklands and see if there are any appointments showing between now and June this year and let me know if any show up.

My booking is Feb 26th 08:15 at present, thanks all.

(apologies, I did add the above to another thread but then realised it was on a welcome thread and wanted to target UK members hence this new post)

I've always tried to make appts at a time that's convenient for me and they always get switched to 9.15 am - so I have to get up at 5 to get me sorted 'cos it takes 3 hrs to get to nearest SC at that time of day...
I just wonder if they change our times to a x:15 to stop us being able to change appointments hence why I would like someone to see if there are any appointments showing for Tesla Brooklands as when I look there is nothing from now until June (I didn’t go further than this) or do they actually have nothing available.