Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Cherry Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AcesAreWld I've put some pictures and videos of speeches from the event in this Flickr album https://www.flickr.com/gp/22685341@N02/eAa3vm

There were a couple 3's
@jaguar36 One of those Model 3s was mine, a red one just like in the show room! Also brought my Roadster, but left it for some service (see picture of it inside the service bay). Was a nice laid back event to meet people and chat over drinks.
upload_2018-4-12_22-18-44.png

I learned that the employees are shuttled to work from another parking lot that they lease. Some other cars may be kept there as well, leaving the store lot for customer's cars. Car carriers can actually fit into the store lot to unload and exit the other side. Rt 70 is too narrow there, so they are not allowed to unload in the street. They are working to expand parking; perhaps they could buy the adjacent Atlas store some people suggested. The service portion is much larger than Devon. Many customers, like us, are transitioning to Cherry Hill from Devon. But Devon will more than make up for the lost service volume in no time with all the Model 3 sales in the area.

@AcesAreWld I've put some pictures and videos of speeches from the event in this Flickr album https://www.flickr.com/gp/22685341@N02/eAa3vm

@jaguar36 One of those Model 3s was mine, a red one just like in the show room! Also brought my Roadster, but left it for some service (see picture of it inside the service bay). Was a nice laid back event to meet people and chat over drinks.
View attachment 293852

I learned that the employees are shuttled to work from another parking lot that they lease. Some other cars may be kept there as well, leaving the store lot for customer's cars. Car carriers can actually fit into the store lot to unload and exit the other side. Rt 70 is too narrow there, so they are not allowed to unload in the street. They are working to expand parking; perhaps they could buy the adjacent Atlas store some people suggested. The service portion is much larger than Devon. Many customers, like us, are transitioning to Cherry Hill from Devon. But Devon will more than make up for the lost service volume in no time with all the Model 3 sales in the area.

Very awesome! Thanks for taking those pics and sharing! Nice Roadster and plate, BTW :)
I wish I could have bummed my way in and photographed it (air and ground)!

Reactions: ViviV
So was my prediction right or wrong? How strict were they checking invitations on the way in? Could anyone have shown up (presumably in their own Tesla) and joined the party?
They were checking people in and asking for names on the iPad, but it wasn't high security. I don't know what would happen if your name wasn't on the list, but I suspect they might have let you in, especially if you didn't arrive right at the start (6 pm), were wearing a Tesla jacket, or if you knew someone who was in attendance. Parking was all valet.

Finally was able to make an appointment for today. Unfortunately I got a call that they don't have all their parts yet and asked if they could bump it back till Friday.

The whole scheduling thing blows, I spent an hour on hold spread between 3 separate calls just waiting for someone to pickup. I finally gave up and just chose the 'check on my car' option and someone picked up right away.

Finally was able to make an appointment for today. Unfortunately I got a call that they don't have all their parts yet and asked if they could bump it back till Friday.

The whole scheduling thing blows, I spent an hour on hold spread between 3 separate calls just waiting for someone to pickup. I finally gave up and just chose the 'check on my car' option and someone picked up right away.

I find email works best. My husband also had the same phone experience, but I got email responses right away. Our S has been there since early last week waiting for a suspension part. Some issue that pertains to most early S cars with a bolt that rusts. Driving a loaner.

Reactions: madodel
So i ordered my 3 last night but I was not able to select the Cherry Hill store as the delivery location through the online configurator. Only Devon and Springfield were options. I guess once i have a representative assigned I can have it switched to Cherry Hill?

So i ordered my 3 last night but I was not able to select the Cherry Hill store as the delivery location through the online configurator. Only Devon and Springfield were options. I guess once i have a representative assigned I can have it switched to Cherry Hill?
Perhaps they are not doing deliveries yet? But I wouldn't wait. Call the Cherry Hill Service and ask them to switch your delivery (and preferred service location) to that location.

Dropped my car off for service today. If anyone is going, you just pull right into the building, wasn't super clear to me. The guy who helped me was pretty good, he went over each of my issues to make sure they understood them. Only problem was they didn't have any Tesla loaners (which seems typical these days) but he didn't call the enterprise guy till he was all done talking to me so I ended waiting for 15 minutes for him to show up with a shiny cadillac!

Showroom was packed, lots of people checking out the 3 but also just as many looking at the X and S.

• Informative
Reactions: redan and madodel
Got my car back today, was super disappointed with the service. I brought the car in because the wipers would get stutter or even get stuck sometimes and the TPMS wasn't working on the whole car. It took them a few days and all they did was 'adjust' the wipers and replace a fuse on the TPMS. Apparently the wait was because they didn't have fuses in stock? First aren't these common items, how would they not have them in stock? Particularly after I had to push back my appointment to wait for them to have the parts in stock. Secondly, a fuse blowing is usually cause by an issue somewhere else, and replacing the fuse will just cause it to blow again. We'll see but I have a feeling I'll be back in a few months for the same issue.

They also took my car seats out and put them in the trunk. I'm not sure why they would do this, I don't think there is anything they would have needed to access under the rear seat for this. They could have at least told me so that I didn't show up at school with no car seats installed.

The biggest issue however was that on the service report 'Courtesy Inspection" it said that they "Updated the firmware to the latest version". However they didn't do that. The firmware update failed and apparently somebody just ignored that. When I pointed this out they said it was due to the TPMS issue which was now fixed. They pushed a new update and said it would complete successfully. I go home and try to update and of course it fails again.

Now I have to go through the whole rigmarole of going back waiting for enterprise and so on.

Got my car back today, was super disappointed with the service. I brought the car in because the wipers would get stutter or even get stuck sometimes and the TPMS wasn't working on the whole car. It took them a few days and all they did was 'adjust' the wipers and replace a fuse on the TPMS. Apparently the wait was because they didn't have fuses in stock? First aren't these common items, how would they not have them in stock? Particularly after I had to push back my appointment to wait for them to have the parts in stock. Secondly, a fuse blowing is usually cause by an issue somewhere else, and replacing the fuse will just cause it to blow again. We'll see but I have a feeling I'll be back in a few months for the same issue.

They also took my car seats out and put them in the trunk. I'm not sure why they would do this, I don't think there is anything they would have needed to access under the rear seat for this. They could have at least told me so that I didn't show up at school with no car seats installed.

The biggest issue however was that on the service report 'Courtesy Inspection" it said that they "Updated the firmware to the latest version". However they didn't do that. The firmware update failed and apparently somebody just ignored that. When I pointed this out they said it was due to the TPMS issue which was now fixed. They pushed a new update and said it would complete successfully. I go home and try to update and of course it fails again.

Now I have to go through the whole rigmarole of going back waiting for enterprise and so on.

Might be better-off going to Devon, PA until Cherry Hill gets their act together.

Are there any superchargers here? I normally stop in Newark DE and Hamilton NJ but this would help tremendously if there was one.
The Cherry Hill location has 6 wall connectors. Superchargers are slated to be built later this year in several locations in the area. The one in Deptford is moving forward first. Burlington NJ is closest one that is currently open.