Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warminster, PA Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they’re waiting for the state.

Bummer. I was hoping it would be open by now. My X turns 8 years old in a month and I wanted to take it in to see if it needed anything done before the extended warranty ran out. I guess I'm going to Springfield.

Bummer. I was hoping it would be open by now. My X turns 8 years old in a month and I wanted to take it in to see if it needed anything done before the extended warranty ran out. I guess I'm going to Springfield.
Ah, that's a bummer. Hopefully the state doesn't take to long. Tesla wanted it open before Christmas. So, Tesla is probably working hard to get everything done.

Reactions: madodel
How does Warminster compare to Devon and West Chester? They are all similar distance for me.
I can let you know next week as I have an appointment on the 25th to have them look over my Sig X before the extended warranty runs out. I'm in the same boat as Warminster is about the same distance from Springfield and Paramus for me. I'm guessing other than many new inexperienced staff, it probably has the same abilities as other Tesla service centers.

I've had the extended warranty for almost 4 years and the few instances iI used it I saved maybe a few hundred dollars over what the cash cost of the repairs over the $200 deductible. So it would be a real bite if once the warranty runs out something major happens.

How does Warminster compare to Devon and West Chester? They are all similar distance for me.
Can’t say yet for the experience but they have a ton of parking and this is a rural area. I’ve been going to Devon/WestChester/Princeton for 9yrs (well the few time I needed to and more for test drive and picking up new cars) and this is right down the street. Just be aware it is across the street from a school and thus in a school zone with a 15mph speed limit at times.

Just got my car back.
Everything went great!
Service manager was super nice and helpful. The drop off and pickup were a breeze. They gave me a 21 M3LR with the sleeper boost as a loaner.

Compared to the one in Devon this was much better in terms of parking, accessibility and just ease.

It seemed they had about as many loaners as they do lifts in the garage. The lot is huge. Gonna be great to see it when folks start picking up their new vehicles and more people start using their service.

Sat in the new Plaid in the 2 car showroom…interior is so nice.

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpeg
    IMG_2445.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2446.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2443.jpeg
    IMG_2443.jpeg
    484.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2442.jpeg
    IMG_2442.jpeg