Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warminster, PA Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is coming to Warminster, PA! After hearing about it from coworkers and seeing some articles about it online, a Service Center was approved for the vacant building at 700 York Road in Warminster across from Perkins. I work just down the street and while on my way home yesterday evening, I saw a crew out there working. From what I have read online the Service Center should be up and running by the end of the year. This is welcomed as there really aren't any "nearby" locations besides, KOP, Cherry Hill, and Princeton. Hopefully we see some progress soon!

Reactions: wise82guy
Here are some progress photos taken 31 May 2023. They have a gigantic parking lot. And all over the lot they’re excavating these oddly shaped cutouts. Could be Superchargers or lights or ?

The large lot and building would support the Tesla Semi too.

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_5979.jpeg
    IMG_5979.jpeg
    689.1 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_5940.jpeg
    IMG_5940.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5954.jpeg
    IMG_5954.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5955.jpeg
    IMG_5955.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5967.jpeg
    IMG_5967.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5949.jpeg
    IMG_5949.jpeg
    929.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5950.jpeg
    IMG_5950.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5952.jpeg
    IMG_5952.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5982.jpeg
    IMG_5982.jpeg
    521.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5935.jpeg
    IMG_5935.jpeg
    829.2 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: colettimj
There's nothing near there for Supercharging. Looks like Doylestown and Fort Washington are the closest.
For this area (across from Archbishop Wood Highschool), the Doylestown Supercharger is at a Wawa on South Main "right up the street", 7.5 miles. The 15 minutes it takes to get there is largely due to traffic lights. Didn't even know they put one there in Ft Washington which is actually about the same distance and I think that is a new just opened this year.

Reactions: madodel
I had no idea this was in my "backyard" until we passed by heading out to Solebury yesterday. This will be my go to service place instead of Devon since I am like 10 minutes down the road.

Drove by last night on our way back home and swung through the lot. It has a massive garage, didnt count the lits, and there were a few mechanics in there and about a dozen new teslas sitting on the otherwise empty/enormous lot. Nice new facility!

I had no idea this was in my "backyard" until we passed by heading out to Solebury yesterday. This will be my go to service place instead of Devon since I am like 10 minutes down the road.

Drove by last night on our way back home and swung through the lot. It has a massive garage, didnt count the lits, and there were a few mechanics in there and about a dozen new teslas sitting on the otherwise empty/enormous lot. Nice new facility!
So is it officially open?