Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Setting "Home" in the Nav

Billbrown1982

TM3 LR 2021 | Red | FSD
Dec 21, 2020
Basildon
Do you have a burglar alarm? (don't answer this if it's a no :)) If burglars got my keys they'd still need to know the code for the burglar alarm.

Lol I do! But dya know what? Honestly these days people are so switched off to it, if someone's house alarm is going off - nobody pays it any attention. Its sad really.

Cardo

Sep 22, 2020
Surrey, UK
Lol I do! But dya know what? Honestly these days people are so switched off to it, if someone's house alarm is going off - nobody pays it any attention. Its sad really.
The boy who cried wolf. Alarms are pretty frequently going off, be that house alarms or car alarms. I’d still like to think I’d have a closer look if it’s one of my immediate neighbours, however I wouldn’t be leaping out of bed.

Reactions: Billbrown1982

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC