Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shareholder Meeting 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm bummed that they state no "photographs anywhere during the event, except in the limited areas that Tesla clearly designates by posted signs as open for photography" and no "audio or video recordings during the event or on the premises of Tesla’s facility." Obviously, photography & video/audio recording would be restricted in certain areas like the factory tour, but from the wording, I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to bring my (not smartphone) camera. And no backpacks are allowed, which was where I had planned to stash my camera/lens during the tour.

Did any of you guys attend last year's shareholder meeting? How did it go?

I'm bummed that they state no "photographs anywhere during the event, except in the limited areas that Tesla clearly designates by posted signs as open for photography" and no "audio or video recordings during the event or on the premises of Tesla’s facility." Obviously, photography & video/audio recording would be restricted in certain areas like the factory tour, but from the wording, I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to bring my (not smartphone) camera. And no backpacks are allowed, which was where I had planned to stash my camera/lens during the tour.

Did any of you guys attend last year's shareholder meeting? How did it go?

Yea I’m not happy about the backpack thing either. So if I carry a satchel I’ll be fine?

My flight lands early and I was just planning to bring a backpack with my personal belongings. Seeing as check-in to my place downtown isn’t until later the no backpack rule is going to cause me trouble.

Watch party/ after party on Tuesday is at Lustre Pearl Rainey rather than Clive this year. Hosted by Tesla Owners Club of Austin.
20230509_062716.jpg

Did anyone get a QR code for an invite that's a +1? My +1 has yet to receive a QR code or any kind of confirmation. I'm not sure if he's even supposed to or what the setup is. If there's an issue, anyone know an email or phone number he or I can call?

Thank you!

Did anyone get a QR code for an invite that's a +1? My +1 has yet to receive a QR code or any kind of confirmation. I'm not sure if he's even supposed to or what the setup is. If there's an issue, anyone know an email or phone number he or I can call?

Thank you!

Wondering the same thing here. Rob Maurer is my +1 and as far as I know, he hasn't received anything yet. I got my QR code yesterday at 2pm PDT.

Thank you!
Yes, I am a +1. I got my QR code email at the same time as the person who invited me.

I’m an ultra runner. Worst case scenario I just run back. 🤣
I was actually thinking about renting a bike but judging from the maps it would not make a very nice bike ride or run:)
Same! Wasn’t aware that the factory tour was so much earlier than the event! What will everyone do for 3 hours?
Wonder about this too, says there is a 10 min walking tour, maybe there is a longer driving tour or something? Maybe cyber or semi test drives or something?