Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Shelf Butler by Norm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suggest you contact Norm via email. The email address in the first post was incorrect. The address should end in NET, not COM. The correct email address is [email protected] .

I conversed with Norm a few times last night via that email address. Sent payment via paypal at that address and got a response frommhim early this morning that the item has been shipped to me, along with a USPS tracking number. If you haven't heard from Norm you may be using an incorrect email address.

BTW, another address I have for Norm (via an email he sent me) is [email protected] .

Hi Norm, I just re-ordered the parcel shelf, thanks to some posts here I realized I had sent to the .com email address instead of .net. I was wondering why last time you were lightning fast and this time it had been almost a month! My mistake! You should have just received a paypal payment from Ryan in Pennsylvania. Cheers!

I suggest you contact Norm via email. The email address in the first post was incorrect. The address should end in NET, not COM. The correct email address is [email protected] .

I conversed with Norm a few times last night via that email address. Sent payment via paypal at that address and got a response frommhim early this morning that the item has been shipped to me, along with a USPS tracking number. If you haven't heard from Norm you may be using an incorrect email address.

BTW, another address I have for Norm (via an email he sent me) is [email protected] .

Does he have a website?

Super nice add on. Very nice and sleek looking. Thanks again Norm on a excellent item and service.

Attachments

• IMG_6463.JPG
    IMG_6463.JPG
    467.4 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_6464.JPG
    IMG_6464.JPG
    361.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_6465.JPG
    IMG_6465.JPG
    364.5 KB · Views: 312
We'd been using the one from Amazon for a while but the pin would pop out or the line would disconnect from the hook. In short, no good!

Norm's Shelf Butler though is light years nicer! We received ours a couple weeks ago - installation was a breeze and it's not only higher quality, but functionally far superior. The ability to unsnap the two sections of cord was a stroke a genius. Great work Norm and looking forward to your next creation!

Norm, now that I just received delivery of my own Model S, I am now in the market for this innovative product. While watching this video, I wondered why you put the disconnect clip so far down the cord near the shelf, instead of placing the clip much higher, near where it connects to the hatch? It seems to me that with its current location, a lot of cord is left dangling and getting in the way if the shelf has been removed to make more room.

Reactions: dss33
Norm, now that I just received delivery of my own Model S, I am now in the market for this innovative product. While watching this video, I wondered why you put the disconnect clip so far down the cord near the shelf, instead of placing the clip much higher, near where it connects to the hatch? It seems to me that with its current location, a lot of cord is left dangling and getting in the way if the shelf has been removed to make more room.

I second these suggestions, plus I'd add a way to connect the loose disconnected ends of the cord to the parcel shelf and hatch when removing the parcel shelf from the car altogether, to avoid having the cords catch on something or be damaged. Then I think you'd have the truly perfect solution to this problem.