Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

shop.tesla.com updated for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you. The pictures of the mats doesn't appear to show a lip around the edges to keep rain water and melted snow from going underneath the mats. The WeatherTech mats do so I will purchase those assuming they will make them for the Model S like they do for the S and X now. Here is picture of the Model S driver side mat. If I'm mistaken about the ForMytesla mats please let me know.
View attachment 266347

I would hang on for the Weathertech Floorliners. They make the Tesla ones as well. As you know they are great in rain and snow.

Another new item. Not sure if this has already been posted. "Bundle may provide extra convenience if you wish to keep one set at the home and carry another in the car."
Bundle.PNG

It should be noted that it rated for 32A instead of 50A wish the old one is rated for. If you buy Model 3 short version it won't matter but it will be a compromise if you choose the long range version as it can take 40A.
The old mobile connector is only rated for 40A, not 50A. But still. It’s significantly cheaper than any other “mobile” J1772 EVSE, and none of those can take adapters (of course, you’d have to pay for an adapter to go the other way if you wanted to use it with a non-Tesla vehicle).

The old mobile connector is only rated for 40A, not 50A. But still. It’s significantly cheaper than any other “mobile” J1772 EVSE, and none of those can take adapters (of course, you’d have to pay for an adapter to go the other way if you wanted to use it with a non-Tesla vehicle).
Sorry, here in Sweden you can take out 16A three phase if your house has a 16A fuse so when it stood 50A I thougt it was how mush you could take out.

Model S/X Corded Mobile Connector

Sorry, here in Sweden you can take out 16A three phase if your house has a 16A fuse so when it stood 50A I thougt it was how mush you could take out.

Model S/X Corded Mobile Connector
Ah yes, the old confusion between single phase and three phase, and the US' habit of 20% de-rating on continuous loads (which EVs are). So yes, it's a 50A plug, on a 50A breaker, but you only get to charge at 40A. The gen 2 connector still has a 50A plug, but will only charge at 32A (corresponding to a 40A breaker). It'll be interesting to see if Europe gets a new mobile connector too when the Model 3 arrives there. I kinda doubt it.

Ah yes, the old confusion between single phase and three phase, and the US' habit of 20% de-rating on continuous loads (which EVs are). So yes, it's a 50A plug, on a 50A breaker, but you only get to charge at 40A. The gen 2 connector still has a 50A plug, but will only charge at 32A (corresponding to a 40A breaker). It'll be interesting to see if Europe gets a new mobile connector too when the Model 3 arrives there. I kinda doubt it.
Many reservation holders here in Sweden really hope that they get at least 16A three phase charger, not because many need 11 kW charging at home but so that you don’t have to charge with 16A on one phase to get decent power.