Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

shop.tesla.com updated for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"MODEL 3" license plate frame now available at the on-line store: Model 3 License Plate Frame
1096845-00-A_0.jpg

The only question is: Should I get one or two of them? :)

Just ordered one. Probably won’t get the car for 12-18 months in Canada though. How’s the quality? Worth $40?
It's not a heavy-duty frame (you can flex it with your hands), but it is made of stainless steel, appears well-made and it and comes in a nice black box. The "MODEL 3" lettering is understated, so it's not very noticeable from afar or to a casual observer (which I like). For those who may be lamenting the lack of any model designation on the exterior of the car, this may be an easy solution. It was an impulse buy, so the value-proposition didn't really enter into the decision. I'm stocking up on Tesla merchandise/accessories to help tide me over this rough spot of having to wait longer for my car. ;)

It's not a heavy-duty frame (you can flex it with your hands), but it is made of stainless steel, appears well-made and it and comes in a nice black box. The "MODEL 3" lettering is understated, so it's not very noticeable from afar or to a casual observer (which I like). For those who may be lamenting the lack of any model designation on the exterior of the car, this may be an easy solution. It was an impulse buy, so the value-proposition didn't really enter into the decision. I'm stocking up on Tesla merchandise/accessories to help tide me over this rough spot of having to wait longer for my car. ;)

Cool, thanks. Same reasoning here. I bought the mini supercharger as well......and another hat.....and another T shirt.....

Cool, thanks. Same reasoning here. I bought the mini supercharger as well......and another hat.....and another T shirt.....
Interesting thing about the Desktop Supercharger is that nowhere in the product description does it explain what it really does functionally. Only the comment, "USB cables not included", provides a hint.
The Desktop Supercharger scale model was officially commissioned by Tesla. Every detail was meticulously overseen directly by the Tesla Design Team in California. The same 3D CAD data used to manufacture the actual Supercharger was used to precisely replicate every detail, curve and surface found in the scale model.

Note: USB cables not included.

Last edited:
Tesla now carries the trunk and frunk floor mats. Are people putting in orders now in advance of configuring their car?
Also, I have always purchased Weather Tech floor mats for the front and rear passenger seats. Has anyone heard when these might be available from either Tesla or Weather Tech?

thank you

Tesla now carries the trunk and frunk floor mats. Are people putting in orders now in advance of configuring their car?
Also, I have always purchased Weather Tech floor mats for the front and rear passenger seats. Has anyone heard when these might be available from either Tesla or Weather Tech?

thank you

If they were offering the 18" snow chains I'd have ordered those. Floor and trunk mats I'm not sure if I'll buy. The only certainty is that I'm buying a wall connector but I'll be damned if I'm going to waste a big chunk of the warranty before I can even use it. Waiting for confirmation from Tesla (I emailed) that if I order it under my RN that it'll be linked to the car's warranty.

This company does super mats for Tesla. I have them for my Model S and can't wait to order some custom ones for my husband's Model 3.
www.formytesla.com
Thank you. The pictures of the mats doesn't appear to show a lip around the edges to keep rain water and melted snow from going underneath the mats. The WeatherTech mats do so I will purchase those assuming they will make them for the Model S like they do for the S and X now. Here is picture of the Model S driver side mat. If I'm mistaken about the ForMytesla mats please let me know.
Weathertech floor mats.PNG