Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo fellow tesla investors. How deeper will we go this time, before we rocket up again? 200? 190? Any thoughts?
I think there are always big price movements in tesla stock, no matter if there is a justifiyng event or not, both negative or positive.
This time the market is also overreacting on tesla. When the stock goes up, it also goes up in an exaggerated way...
Elon Musk should step out again and throw a life buoy to stop this meaningless fall..

I'm hoping it doesn't break 200, if it stays above that while the market corrects then it's a healthy consolidation for the next leg upwards. If all fails, we got a bunch of positive catalysts coming in the next few months.

Nice. But isn't $203 good enough for you? Why wait till $200? :)

Previous purchase was at like $204. So, buying again at $203 is a bit too early. I'm actually waiting for us to print around $195 before I buy more. If it never happens, that's OK with me, lots of other cheap stocks to pick from.

That said, I did pick up some weekly calls at around $203. That's just a day trade though. I expected a rally into the close.

Previous purchase was at like $204. So, buying again at $203 is a bit too early. I'm actually waiting for us to print around $195 before I buy more. If it never happens, that's OK with me, lots of other cheap stocks to pick from.

That said, I did pick up some weekly calls at around $203. That's just a day trade though. I expected a rally into the close.

Makes sense.

I also picked up some weekly 210's when at 204. If we do rally I'm not sure if I'll want to close them, might want to hold till tomorrow. If we don't rally, I'll most likely close for break even or slight loss.

Makes sense.

I also picked up some weekly 210's when at 204. If we do rally I'm not sure if I'll want to close them, might want to hold till tomorrow. If we don't rally, I'll most likely close for break even or slight loss.

I did the same thing. I am waiting for low 190s before buying more stock. That may never come and I accept the missed opportunity if it does not. I have a substantial position in stock and LEAPS..the LEAPS are bleeding.....

Another court case to keep track off... :cursing:
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Sued Under Wisconsins Lemon Law
Is this guy a joke?

In another scene, Megna is driving down the road when he sees a cardboard cutout of actor George Clooney in an intersection. He stops, gets out and starts having a conversation with it, inviting it to come to the courthouse with him.
Megna is later shown lugging the cutout through the courthouse’s metal detectors. As he climbs the stairs to the main corridor, he mentions he won’t let his paralegal talk about the case because Tesla requires customers to sign a confidentiality agreement when they purchase the cars. The camera then pans to a woman with her mouth duct-taped shut who hands Megna a copy of the lawsuit.

WTF?

The text you quoted mentioned that this guy has a paralegal. Is he a lawyer? I'm not surprised by the ridiculousness of the video… lets just say that my experiences with lawyers leads me to believe that at least half of them are clowns who never should have been admitted to practice.

This particular one probably WAS an aspiring clown, whose career did not materialize or worked-out, so he became a lawyer...

As far as theatrics go, his arsenal is apparently somewhat limited as he used the same paralegal with her mouse taped in his another youtube masterpiece about Fisker case. Also, as expected, the guy is not very precise with facts. Although he is claiming in his Tesla video that he clawed $1M from MB, his another video puts total at $880,000.

Here is the link to his youtube channel with Fisker and MB videos referenced above:

Vince Megna - YouTube

Last edited:
I got around to reading the article and all I have to say is that this lawyer is absurd. I don't have a problem with someone trying to get a buy back on a car that truly is a lemon, but there's no need for legal counsel to behave unprofessionally. It almost seems like the guy is deliberately adopting bad stereotypes.

I don't get it. I can't recall ever seeing this kind of behavior from an accountant, or an engineer, or a nurse, or an architect, or any other type of licensed professional.

This particular one probably WAS an aspiring clown, whose career did not materialize or worked-out, so he became a lawyer...

Ha, I was close - the guy did have career in show biz (apparently not satisfying enough) before he switched to law:

Prior to becoming a lawyer, Megna sustained a modest musical career playing guitar with well-known performers...

Vince Megna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This sort of thing will come up periodically, every company has a few lemons. the purpose of the lemon law is, IMHO, to acknowledge that some cars are less than the sum of their parts and are fundamentally flawed such that they can't be brought up to a reliable state. some of the early production cars had a lot of issues, so it's not really that big a surprise that someone got fed up. it would be best for Tesla and TSLA, if legitimate claims were swiftly taken care of, otherwise they will grow legs in the media. if a car's repair history meets the legal limits in a given state and the owner reaches the end of their rope it will surely hurt Tesla more as a brand to fight it than to replace the car with a new one.

The lemon lawsuit video is still up, linked in this article: https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motor...m-from--king-of-the-lemon-laws-174636501.html

He is a clown, but apparently a successful one. I must say that if what is claimed in the report is true Tesla may not have properly addressed the owner's issues. Obviously we haven't heard the other side of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.