Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a car would be signaled well ahead of time and requires stamping and other lead time issues. AP 2 is possible, but is it likely a big sales catalyst? Great if so, but probably not impacting capital raise. The Powerpack 2 does seem ready to go and not officially released. An announcement with a major sale could affect/reduce capital needs. The recent acceleration of GF construction also supports a TE announcement.

Ok, that was 4 months ago, not last week as you stated.
well Goldman was last week. I'm just saying... if GS and MS are not available to work the deal like they've been for years now... then this could be an explanation for this tweet... i'm not saying it is... but it's just an option... i'm sure we'll find out soon enough... but this would be a very bad outcome.

well Goldman was last week. I'm just saying... if GS and MS are not available to work the deal like they've been for years now... then this could be an explanation for this tweet... i'm not saying it is... but it's just an option... i'm sure we'll find out soon enough... but this would be a very bad outcome.
I'm sure Goldman would raise their price target if that was all that was preventing them from making a buck. ;)

Who are you referencing? Oh - if it's that myusername troll I have him on my ignore list. I suggest most of you do the same. Too many more trolls like that around here and I'll leave this forum for greener pastures.
I am going to recommend a ban on myusername for intentional spreading false information and trolling. I'll put him on /ignore as well.

You're reaching here - GS investment arm has been more than happy to work with TSLA and Elon regardless of what their analysts have on record at the time.

You may not recall the infamous "Goldman upgrade" of 2013: https://www.google.com/amp/www.forb...7/16/tesla-tumbles-on-goldman-skepticism/amp/

This did not affect their willingness to participate in offerings for a significant commission.

I am going to recommend a ban on myusername for intentional spreading false information and trolling. I'll put him on /ignore as well.
wtf?... a... that wasn't even close to the primary part of my point and b... I've already stated repeatedly that I don't feel like digging up references... but instead just consider it "we expected one soon".

sorry if what I have to say is not what you want to hear.

• Disagree
Reactions: gene and esk8mw
I think its good to have counter arguments and to hear the bear hypothesis. I'm not worried and i'm not in charge of a several multi billion $ startups, nor have I sold a large startup. I do have a MX and its a fantastic car. I think the world will benefit from the development gleaned from this car applied to other cars, and development of energy products, since lots of people in the world (that means not US) need electricity and have no reliable grid, etc. (shh: they have a lot of sunlight and they have large factories)

Pooh bear would often get his head stuck in the honey jar, just sayin'....

I am going to recommend a ban on myusername for intentional spreading false information and trolling

I hope you don't. While i disagree with him/her the vast majority of the points raised are plausible and we need valid dissenters in this thread to stop the circlejerk that can form. myusername at least provides their ideas in a cogent and open way which is much better than most of the other negative Nancys we get here. There is the odd error from time to time but we are all guilty of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.