Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I've been saying. Lower everybody's expectations so you can blow them away on the night of the event. I'd say less than 1% chance that they won't show a full model. Elon is probably laughing at the thought of "just pictures."

Disagree. If he was sure he would have said: "Of course we're going to show the actual car at the unveiling event".

finally, not the full model3 question.... AND... he avoided it.

The question wasn't asked well, and Elon got to answer with his 'cards' analogy. Why on earth there wasn't a follow up spelling it out, "showing a car or pictures?".

Personally, I am planning a trip to the event, and there is a significant difference between showing pictures or driving a car on stage. I don't consider those two things being different 'cards'. :confused:

Exactly what I've been saying. Lower everybody's expectations so you can blow them away on the night of the event. I'd say less than 1% chance that they won't show a full model. Elon is probably laughing at the thought of "just pictures."

I think it would be great for him to walk on stage to a big cardboard cutout of the 3, walk over to it, and then knock it over to reveal an alpha/beta behind the cardboard.

Well, that's what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.