Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model 3 off on the right foot. Staff allowed to order first (excellent); EM on time for the presentation (excellent); >115K reservations in 24 hours (excellent)............

Short squeeze: WAG: we get a pop tomorrow but probably not a short squeeze...That comes IF we get Q1 delivery numbers on Monday that exceed 16K deliveries....One two punch......

Bear attack possibility: Possible but should fail. After tonight there will be plenty of people/institutions that will want 'in' on TSLA.....it should provide support.

So I'm guessing the 3 model 3's represent the trim options. Grey , which had the traditional S door handles may be the base (it also has a sort of aero-looking wheels), silver with the sleeker redesigned handles the dual motor option and of course signature Red will be the Ludicrous, fastest, longest range, with full autonomous driving. Notice, this was the only one with NO driver!!

• Informative
Reactions: Lessmog
This?
bolt.jpg

Or THIS!?!
Model 3.jpg

Oh my GOD I can't stop laughing!!! GM competition for Tesla?!? HAhahahhahahahahahhahahaha

I don't think anyone was expecting 200,000 reservations within 24 hours of the unveiling. Many analysts still doubt
Tesla can sell 100,000 Model 3. Who knows what the stock will do tomorrow. :D

Also, Tesla just got a $200 million cash injection. :) Imagine if Tesla receives 500,000 deposits by December. It will certainly be one interesting holiday season.

Apparently there is a live counter displayed on the stage with the 3 cars (see the pic in this tweet Abstract Ocean on Twitter ). It's showing 126,648 as of 7 mins ago.

Update: Make that 128,268 now Abstract Ocean on Twitter

Wow, thanks. I wonder what the total will actually be by tomorrow morning when news outlets are still reporting Elon's comment of 115k. Significantly higher obviously, but I wonder when the next updates from Tesla will be.

Reactions: Runarbt
Status
Not open for further replies.