Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my post in the "Model S suspension issues" thread was moved with the following alert:

"Your post in the thread Suspension Problem on Model S was moved to snippiness. Reason: Calling out individual members by name"

I can't really repost the post here, can I, then it will be moved again presumably. But I guess it's not forbidden to link to it, and then anyway who dares can venture in to the realm of snippiness.

Oh! That's where that post went! I was going to comment on how it sounded like a perfect set up for an Oliver stone movie... But couldn't find it.

• Funny
Reactions: Lessmog
The equity needs to hold 215, the deal price. It has been well protected up till now and given the already massive short position in the name it will likely be easy to protect. However if it fails it will cause all to be wary that the selling from 240 is not over. At that point we watch for a real reversal and then we know that the bottom is in

Reactions: stealthology
Be careful not to call out other members by name or your posts will be moved to snippiness. As it turns out it's perfectly fine to come to TMC to troll and abuse the site in order to generate media attention which in turn influences stock price, but it's considered snippy to call out those doing it. (I too though would love to know what he meant by fake Ron Baron rally)

snippiness
I'm shocked that that post was moved.

I rated it love! Nicelyl done Johan!

I think you should repost it, minus the list of well known troll user names.

JamesTSLA, you never answered my question about a statement you made yesterday. Did you say "fake Ron Baron rally" because you feel that Ron Baron is fake or that the stock never ran up to 235?

Sorry I forgot that. I meant it's push up failure rally. It was very bullish for just two days, broke 200ma/50ma with volume, but soon broke down 200ma/50ma/20ma and 215 support since secondary. Technically it's a very disappointed price action. Frankly speaking I was almost fooled by this rally and add calls and shares (@222/218), but I just out of call position this morning with a bit of margin.

Be careful not to call out other members by name or your posts will be moved to snippiness. As it turns out it's perfectly fine to come to TMC to troll and abuse the site in order to generate media attention which in turn influences stock price, but it's considered snippy to call out those doing it. (I too though would love to know what he meant by fake Ron Baron rally)

snippiness

It's the cautious move. This thread seems pretty famous and attract a war between different forums and media. I got called out on twitter for stuff I post here. I find it really entertaining that they don't come here to have a discussion and have to leverage their fanbase from other media to push their own agenda. I am not used to my forum discussions being a public relations ordeal. Maybe it is time to close this thread off to the public and only allow long time forum owners and actual Tesla owners instead of being a stock manipulation scheme. If shorts wants to comment here, then let them buy a Model S first.

Status
Not open for further replies.