Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe making the fine increase as a function time passed in an exponential way( with some cap) would deter the "fee" thinking.

Also good, and given that Tesla knows which vehicle is parked they could make the rate of fee charged higher the more often that vehicle is abusing charging spaces. That way it will adjust to each individuals relative income and personal cost/benefit scenario to deter the wealthier owners if their habits don't change from the lower fee.

Reactions: hobbes and stef

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-17_9-26-14.png
    upload_2016-12-17_9-26-14.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
It's hard to beat that:
In the state of Georgia "nearly a million prisoners are now making office furniture, working in call centers, fabricating body armor, taking hotel reservations, working in slaughterhouses, or manufacturing textiles, shoes, and clothing, while getting paid somewhere between 93 cents and $4.73 per day,"

As a person who lives in Georgia, this makes me sick. I would like to know where this information came from please.

Has anyone looked into the impact the strengthening dollar is likely to have on ASPs and margins?

There are a lot of positives this quarter but my napkin math suggests the Trump Bump's significant effect on the dollar since the election has the potential to shave a point or two points off margins (and similar impact on ASPs). I am aware of Tesla's hedge on the yen but not other currencies, but maybe I missed something.

Even with this I still expect them to hit margin guidance given all the other positives this quarter, but maybe not a huge beat on margins which seemed like a real possibility without the currency issues.

As a person who lives in Georgia, this makes me sick. I would like to know where this information came from please.

Why does this make you sick? They are learning valuable vocational skills that could translate to jobs in the real world once they've finished sobering up and paying back their debt to society and restitution to the victims of their crimes with the money they are earning. Would you prefer they sit around in jail cells and lift weights in the yard?

• Disagree
Reactions: Nate the Great
As much as I think a Hyperlooped tunnel system would be a magnificent solution to many many problems, I fear a mere multibillionaire couldn't raise what it would take. There might be three or four countries in the world solvent enough to pull that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.