Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I do. My alignment at the SC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had four new tires installed and so think I should get an alignment.
Did it a few years back at what is now a Kal tire shop in Ottawa. At that time the tech had trouble keeping the car in neutral. Should I go there again or go to the SC where they clearly know how to do this?

Just had four new tires installed and so think I should get an alignment.
Did it a few years back at what is now a Kal tire shop in Ottawa. At that time the tech had trouble keeping the car in neutral. Should I go there again or go to the SC where they clearly know how to do this?
They charge a "car-ehzy" amount. I might consider checking out a performance shop which specializes in alignments and charges less. Just my 2¢, eh?

Update on my alignment.
Went to independent shop and they told me they could not do the alignment as my upper rear spindle bushings needed replacement . Took it to the SC and they did a $885 repair on my rear suspension that they said was needed.
Went back to Indy to do the alignment and was told the bushings have not been replaced and they still can’t due the alignment😳.
Went back to the SC and they said that the specs for M3 allow a certain amount of play in the suspension and they could do the 4 wheel alignment for 370 plus tax.
Alignment is now done and the stat sheet they provided me indicates I am all in the “green”, meaning alignment is perfect .
Wow, what a crazy experience.

• Helpful
Reactions: ColoradoFun