Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shout out to Abstract Ocean, great company!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Just a plug to Pete and the crew at Abstract Ocean. I've bought quite a few accessories and all of it is super high quality and the customer service is excellent !!
Agree.. great store.. I've bought many accessories and products from Abstract Ocean. All high quality. And the install videos on each of the listed products are super useful. Fantastic customer service. Personalized and quick response.

The only product I regret getting is the "Noise Reduction Kit" - the rubber seal that goes around the roof glass. After a couple of months the product started eating into and breaking the OEM glass seals. I had to get rid of it and use a liquid rubber sealant to repair the damage..

Notwithstanding the above, I would definitely buy from them again..

Last edited:
Past orders for M3P were shipped and delivered quickly, products were great.

12-14 months later…1st order from AO for my incoming MYP placed on Monday for floor mats and roof screen…order still not fulfilled/shipped…IM’d Thu and they put in priority status and told me order would be shipped by EOD Thu…come EOD Fri still not shipped. Originally told warehouse overwhelmed because of a recent sale…now I’m guessing items are not in stock…not a good experience. FAQs say orders ship next business day…they had 4 days so something is up.

Reactions: puckpurnell
Past orders for M3P were shipped and delivered quickly, products were great.

12-14 months later…1st order from AO for my incoming MYP placed on Monday for floor mats and roof screen…order still not fulfilled/shipped…IM’d Thu and they put in priority status and told me order would be shipped by EOD Thu…come EOD Fri still not shipped. Originally told warehouse overwhelmed because of a recent sale…now I’m guessing items are not in stock…not a good experience. FAQs say orders ship next business day…they had 4 days so something is up.
Quick update...trying to be fair to AO...I got an email late Fri saying that I should not have to go through that and that they would ensure my order gets processed the next day (even though they are closed on weekends)...maybe he meant Monday or maybe the warehouse is open on the weekend not just the main office...who knows. They said I could cancel and they would understand...I replied today saying I still wanted it as long as it gets shipped soon. Let's see what happens.