Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black Tesla Model X with Matte Black MX5 22 inch Forged Wheels and Carbon Fiber Sport Package

Wheel: MX5 Forged
Size: 22x9.0" front, 22x10.0" rear
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Pirelli Scorpion Zero 265/35-22" front, 285/35-22" rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts & our matte black lug nut covers, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

black-model-x-mx5-22-inch-forged-wheels-rims-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-side-skirt-front-apron-wm-1.JPG
black-model-x-mx5-22-inch-forged-wheels-rims-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-wm-1.JPG
black-model-x-mx5-22-inch-forged-wheels-rims-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-side-skirt-front-apron-wm-3.JPG

Reactions: rotaz and hiroshiy
Quick question if you don’t mind.
Roughly how much would that interior cost? I’m thinking I’ll likely order an X in the five seat configuration since I don’t need the 6 or 7.

Thanks!

Pearl White Model X with Gloss Black MX5 22 Inch Forged Wheels

Wheel: MX5 Forged
Size: 22x9.0" front, 22x10.0" rear
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Pirelli Scorpion 265/35-22" front, 285/35-22" rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts & our matte black lug nut covers, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

View attachment 280581 View attachment 280582 View attachment 280584

Quick question if you don’t mind.
Roughly how much would that interior cost? I’m thinking I’ll likely order an X in the five seat configuration since I don’t need the 6 or 7.

Thanks!

Let me know if you need a referral code

According to tsportline, it looks like its at least 12k more

@pkodali is correct. A 5-seat configuration starts at $12,000. However, our referral program is only applicable online and not custom services.

For more information, visit our website here:

Referral program: T Sportline Referral Program

Full Custom Interior Program: Tesla Model X Custom Interior Program by T Sportline

Would there be a downside to the vehicle if one were to switch between the standard 20 inch Tesla wheels (for pot hole season, maybe even long road trips) and 22's like those offered by TSportsline for summertime driving? I want the 22 inch look (really like those MX5s!), but recognize it has some downsides. Wondered if this approach would be a compromise or if will throw anything off with the vehicle. Thanks for any input.

Would there be a downside to the vehicle if one were to switch between the standard 20 inch Tesla wheels (for pot hole season, maybe even long road trips) and 22's like those offered by TSportsline for summertime driving? I want the 22 inch look (really like those MX5s!), but recognize it has some downsides. Wondered if this approach would be a compromise or if will throw anything off with the vehicle. Thanks for any input.

That’s exactly what I do. No issues. Even on the Model S where it isn’t, it recalibrates. A message pops up once it detects 21” wheels instead of 19”s on the S. No such thing happens in the X for me, probably because the overall circumference is about the same.

• Helpful
Reactions: hiroshiy
That’s exactly what I do. No issues. Even on the Model S where it isn’t, it recalibrates. A message pops up once it detects 21” wheels instead of 19”s on the S. No such thing happens in the X for me, probably because the overall circumference is about the same.

Great to know. Thanks for sharing your experience! Makes me feel better if I go that way.