Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for all you aftermarket wheel guys. After upgrading to the TE37 wheels, I’m not really feeling the tire size I have chosen. I swapped over my 275/45/19 tires and I think it’s TOO beefy for my tastes. I think a more sporty squared shoulder would look nice like the te37s look on the model 3. I’m thinking of putting on 265/40/19 tires on my car now. The loss rates for these tires are sufficient and I understand that the ride quality would be a bit diminished and Speedo may be a bit off, but would this size be ok to run? Thoughts?
Julian,

Although, slightly undersized in overall diameter, 265/40/19 is perfectly fine to run on a Model Y.
Took a while but finally got my Volks mounted. Had to end up doing it myself since tire place wouldn't remove the bolt. Thanks again @MODEL+ Danny!
Looks fantastic! :cool:
Did you ever get you TE37s ceramic coated?
Nice! Are those 19s ? What size tires?

Looking good! Wheel and tire spec pls
Plug & play spec 19x9.5 +28 on 255/45/19.
We have two sets in bronze in-stock with no wait times. Please message or email [email protected] if you're interested!
IMG_1611.jpg

Danny

For a lot of tires in a 255/45-19 10" is larger than allowed. I'm going with an 8.5" rim so that the rim actually sits inside the tire. (To prevent curb rash.) Apparently, Tsportline isn't going to offer an 8.5" rim with a 45 mm offset, at least they aren't answering questions about it. I just ordered forged wheels from Martian Wheels. 19" x 8.5", 45mm offset, gloss black. 19.5 pounds. (Special order.) 1000 kg load rating. I can't wait to get them on my Y!!

View attachment 533335
Looks beautiful!

Mag Blue TE37 in 19" & 20"

We now have Mag Blue TE37 in 19" and 20" options in-stock and ready to ship! Made-in-Japan fully forged aluminum coming in the form of TE37 Ultra M-Spec. Here are our compatible options for your Model 3 or Model Y:

• 19x9.5 +28 for Model 3 or Model Y.
  • 20x10 +30 for Model Y only.

More details here - Mag Blue Volk Racing TE37 for Model 3 & Model Y

Also available currently in-stock:
  • Bronze Almite (OG Bronze)
  • Blast Bronze
  • Diamond Dark Gunmetal

Thanks,
Danny
How much for the 20x10? Model Y

Forgestar Buy 3 Get 1 Wheel Free Deal

We curated a variety of in-stock ready to ship Forgestar wheels that are fully compatible with Model 3 and Model Y.
Exceptional pricing for a set of rotary-forged wheels, making them great for winter or summer use!

Please contact for any questions in regards to fitment or purchasing.

Danny

Forgestar Buy 3 Get 1 Wheel Free Deal

We curated a variety of in-stock ready to ship Forgestar wheels that are fully compatible with Model 3 and Model Y.
Exceptional pricing for a set of rotary-forged wheels, making them great for winter or summer use!

Please contact for any questions in regards to fitment or purchasing.

Danny
may be a dumb question, is your site listed as per wheel price? or is that for a set of 4 lol