Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just did test fit on my 2022 Model S, ordered Forgestar CF10's a few weeks back. Tires are arriving tomorrow. I wanted a super aggressive fitment so went wider on front and rear with aggressive offsets

Wheels:
21x10 +27
21x11 +32

Going for a slight stretch on the 4s's

Tires:
265/35
295/30

IMG-3337.jpg
IMG-3338.jpg
IMG-3339.jpg

Just did test fit on my 2022 Model S, ordered Forgestar CF10's a few weeks back. Tires are arriving tomorrow. I wanted a super aggressive fitment so went wider on front and rear with aggressive offsets

Wheels:
21x10 +27
21x11 +32

Going for a slight stretch on the 4s's

Tires:
265/35
295/30

View attachment 817073View attachment 817075View attachment 817076
You will probably need to run 255/30/21 and 295/25/21 for your Model 3

The tires size you listed is suitable for model S, that's my current set up on my Model S at the moment

IMO

Just installed the wheels. Perfectly flush with those offsets. No rubbing issues.

Forgot to mentioned on OP I have Intuitive lowering links. Dropped .8 all around.

I would suggest anyone looking for a similar fitment with different wheel widths to use will they fit and adjust offsets from there

I was able to find 4s’s from Tirerack, not on back order.

2A9EBF3A-6680-46AB-870E-78A809BA8F05.jpeg
1516CAC3-153D-427B-A1FA-43EA6716C25C.jpeg

Attachments

• 19A5BDF7-82C1-43F2-8209-BDE5F419603F.jpeg
    19A5BDF7-82C1-43F2-8209-BDE5F419603F.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 120
  • AC749A20-B667-4571-873F-F6E3AA7C8CAA.jpeg
    AC749A20-B667-4571-873F-F6E3AA7C8CAA.jpeg
    777 KB · Views: 112
Long time lurker but first time poster.

BBS LM in diamond black (more gunmetal tbh) lowered on N2itive lowering links.

Front - 21 x 10 +38 - 285/35/21
Rear - 21 x 11 +35 - 315/30/21

The rear rims used to be 21x9 which I ran on the front when I had my P100D. I had them re-barreled to 21x11 since, at the time of this post, BBS doesn't make the LMs in 21x11 ots.

1Front.png

rear.jpg
LMs.jpg
side.png
Fender.jpg

The rear rims used to be 21x9 which I ran on the front when I had my P100D. I had them re-barreled to 21x11 since, at the time of this post, BBS doesn't make the LMs in 21x11 ots.

I love Diamond Black BBS LM wheels, easily one of my favorites. I really wanted them for my GTR but they only came in certain widths and the offsets weren’t aggressive enough and you couldn’t custom order them to your liking. Pretty cool you were able to get someone to build the barrels for you so you could customize them. How do the lips look compared to stock? Do the stepped lips look exactly the same?

I love Diamond Black BBS LM wheels, easily one of my favorites. I really wanted them for my GTR but they only came in certain widths and the offsets weren’t aggressive enough and you couldn’t custom order them to your liking. Pretty cool you were able to get someone to build the barrels for you so you could customize them. How do the lips look compared to stock? Do the stepped lips look exactly the same?

Yes BBS LMs and Volk TE37s are some of my all time favorites. Actually finding someone to rebuild the barrels took me a while, no one wanted to do it. Even when I did find a reputable shop, it took 5 months to complete due to supply chain issues obtaining parts.

As for the lips, they definitely don't look the same lol. The step lip on the rebuilt is noticeably different from the stock one but it doesn't bother me at all.

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911

View attachment 818649
View attachment 818650View attachment 818652View attachment 818653View attachment 818654
You’re really going to need your 11-99 Foundation membership now! Those wheels on a Plaid !😃

Just installed the wheels. Perfectly flush with those offsets. No rubbing issues.

Forgot to mentioned on OP I have Intuitive lowering links. Dropped .8 all around.

I would suggest anyone looking for a similar fitment with different wheel widths to use will they fit and adjust offsets from there

View attachment 817469View attachment 817471

View attachment 817469View attachment 817471
These look fantastic. I love how you don't have much of a gap b/w your wheels and the fender.

I'm looking to put new wheels on my MS LR but I'm a bit lost. I don't like the look of most wheels b/c of the gap. Is the key to get the lowering links?

These look fantastic. I love how you don't have much of a gap b/w your wheels and the fender.

I'm looking to put new wheels on my MS LR but I'm a bit lost. I don't like the look of most wheels b/c of the gap. Is the key to get the lowering links?
Yes most definitely, I ended up dropping the car to 1 inch all around. It looks way better imo but I havent taken pictures of the car yet with the drop. I dont have any rubbing issues and the links are relatively inexpensive. The only thing I actually am doing as a safeguard is rolling the front fenders since the rears are prerolled from factory. I would suggest you buy the lowering links from In2uitive They have the best one on the market.

Yes most definitely, I ended up dropping the car to 1 inch all around. It looks way better imo but I havent taken pictures of the car yet with the drop. I dont have any rubbing issues and the links are relatively inexpensive. The only thing I actually am doing as a safeguard is rolling the front fenders since the rears are prerolled from factory. I would suggest you buy the lowering links from In2uitive They have the best one on the market.
Do I need to go to a specialty shop to get the links installed? Or can any auto shop install them? I'm wondering if I need bigger wheels or just lowering it on the stock 19"s is good enough?

Also, if you lower the car, does that mean the air suspension stops working?

Do I need to go to a specialty shop to get the links installed? Or can any auto shop install them? I'm wondering if I need bigger wheels or just lowering it on the stock 19"s is good enough?

Also, if you lower the car, does that mean the air suspension stops working?
the n2itive links are easy to install for any shop, can be done at home with a jack

if you like the stock 19 then it is good enough, you wont need bigger wheels

your air suspension will function just the way it does now - only difference is at each setting (low/mid/high/higher) your height will be lowered by whatever your links are set at. Example, a 1" drop setting on links will mean each setting will have a 1" drop.

Reactions: BBB4000
the n2itive links are easy to install for any shop, can be done at home with a jack

if you like the stock 19 then it is good enough, you wont need bigger wheels

your air suspension will function just the way it does now - only difference is at each setting (low/mid/high/higher) your height will be lowered by whatever your links are set at. Example, a 1" drop setting on links will mean each setting will have a 1" drop.
Any downsides I should be aware of?

Any downsides I should be aware of?
Only one is there's no camber adjustment from the factory. Lowering the car adds more negative camber. Likely to cause additional inner tire wear if you don't add aftermarket arms/toe. You'd still benefit from doing the camber arms at factory height because then you can adjust the camber out of the low height setting if you prefer to drive around at that height.