Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heres a new shot of Curt's Model S on 20x9 Fondmetal 9RRs which we had done in custom black chrome!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a post in this thread about my experience with Jason a couple months ago. After browsing this thread, I contacted Jason via email with lots of questions! He was a pleasure to do business with. I ultimately purchased a set of Fondmetal 9RRs that were custom black chromed with a set of tires for a price that I thought was fair. I'm thrilled to have a Model S that has a slightly different look than the others because of the wheels. I have NO complaints about dealing with Jason. He realized that I would rather make decisions and my purchase via email instead of playing phone tag for days. He also answered every question I asked him. The picture below was enhanced a little. I took the photo at the worst time of day to take one. It was a very bright day and the colors in the photo were really washed out. Blue Model S with the new wheels:

attachment.php?attachmentid=89808&stc=1.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Brown. There are so many, black, white, red, and other common colors out there! They remind me of a Lexus commercial where everyone was driving a white Lexus! Boring!
OMG !! OMG !! The brown and green Ses have never done ANYthing for me and I am so glad that Tesla dropped those drab a.. colors. However, (eating crow about now) those wheels make that whole car POP IMO! And HOLY SH.. ,those INSANE 6-piston binders KILL. Well done ! !

Here's fresh look with our new TS115 forged wheel in Bright White. We just released this design at this year's TMC Connect.

Spec
Model: P85
Size: 21x9.0" front , 21x9.5" rear
Tire: Michelin PS2 245/35-21 front, 265/35-21" rear (original oe tire)
Exterior: NCGv2 Nosecone Grille, painted body color, chrome trim painted gloss black
Carbon Fiber Sport Kit
Window trims wrapped in gloss black
Lower door trim, rocker panels and rear lower panels painted in body color

Enjoy.

White-White-P85-2.jpg

White-White-P85-6.jpg

View attachment 80509

Decided to ditch my TSW wheels for something with a bit more bling. Wheels are from a company called 3SDM which is based out of the UK. Style is their 0.08 wheel in a size of 20x9 5x120 ET+38 all around (square). Tires are the same Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 that were on my prior TSW wheels. Really happy with how these turned out.

I think I saw your car at Cranberry this past weekend, those wheels look sweet!

@Jason@GYW, I believe @TheAccuser is asking about the quality of the wheel (ie. construction, load rating), not the great price for what you get.
Yup, I just spoke to Tim over the phone and answered all his questions!

Savini offers both Cast and Forged wheels, the BM7 are part of their cast lineup, so the weight and strength are comparable to OEM wheels.
Savini wheels are designed specifically for larger/heavier vehicles like SUVs and luxury vehicles (only 20/22" available) so they're rated at 2200lbs and will handle the Model S easily.
Let me if there are any other questions!

Better get forged, 22 is heavy. I almost went for 22, glad didn't!!

I agree with @Tony Lin, 22" cast wheels are bricks. To be fair, the 21" oe Turbine wheels are dyam heavy too.

21/22" forged wheel is the way to go.

+1! Totally agree, forged is definitely the way to go if you're looking for the strongest/lightest wheels built specifically for the car to maximize mileage and performance.
Unfortunatelly not everyone can or is willing to pay over $5-6,000 for a set of wheels.

Rotary forged options such as the HRE Flowforms, TSW RotaryForged, Forgestar, and the Vossen VFS series offer flow formed options which offer the perfect balance of lightweight/strength all at a reasonable cost compared to fully forged.

Anyone know who makes these wheels?

View attachment 90104

Those would be the flow formed Vossen VFS2s, you can find more photos and info on the wheels here.

14372162471_101a75a29d_b.jpg