Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
heres mine VMR V710 22"

Attachments

• IMG_20160716_134846.jpg
    IMG_20160716_134846.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 268
Brand New Project V. Obsidian Black P90D Ludicrous with a full custom black and red interior. Pics coming soon in a different thread.

Wheels: TS115 21x9.0" front , 21x9.5" rear. Forged. Made in the U.S.A.
Finish: Matte Black
Details: Uses original factory 21" staggered tires and original lug nuts. Can accept factory center cap.

Obsidian-Black-P90D-Ludicrous-21-inch-TS115-matte-black-project-v-0.jpg

Obsidian-Black-P90D-Ludicrous-21-inch-TS115-matte-black-project-v.jpg

Grey!

Love to see the grey photoshopped on a Blue car...
OK, so I slapped together the blue pic from My Tesla page with the grey Arachnids from the post above:
Blue70DwGreyArachnid21.jpg

I've been debating what summer wheels to get (and put snow tires on the OEM 19" wheels)... but these do look pretty nice in grey with deep blue metallic! Hmmm...

I guess I'll have to work on making a few more referrals before Oct 15 to earn a set... (anyone need a referral link?)

Reactions: Reekdog
Brand New Project V. Obsidian Black P90D Ludicrous with a full custom black and red interior. Pics coming soon in a different thread.

Wheels: TS115 21x9.0" front , 21x9.5" rear. Forged. Made in the U.S.A.
Finish: Matte Black
Details: Uses original factory 21" staggered tires and original lug nuts. Can accept factory center cap.

View attachment 186578

View attachment 186579
Hi, can you just post the image and link separately? I wanted to look the wheels closely in more detail, but your page doesn't allow zooming and it's hard to see the shape especially grey wheels.

OK, so I slapped together the blue pic from My Tesla page with the grey Arachnids from the post above: View attachment 186641

I've been debating what summer wheels to get (and put snow tires on the OEM 19" wheels)... but these do look pretty nice in grey with deep blue metallic! Hmmm...

I guess I'll have to work on making a few more referrals before Oct 15 to earn a set... (anyone need a referral link?)

Well done! Can you do a another PS with grey Arachnids on a Midnight grey Model S? :cool:

blue70dwgreyarachnid21-jpg.186641