Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thx. well, if you go to your own MyTesla page and drag a full-size copy of the pic of your Midnight Grey Model S from there and PM a copy to me (it'll be a file named compositor.png) I suppose I might be able to do a quick edit....

Done deal ... thanks! :cool:

upload_2016-7-23_20-24-42.png

Thank you! I love the blue/chrome/grey combo.....
you're welcome!
as I might have mentioned I'm looking at ideas for a 2nd set of wheels (for summer tires, & put winters on the OEM 19"), and up to this point I've been assuming silver. but now I'm leaning towards grey wheels with the blue...

by the way, anyone out there happen to have Niche wheels (either Milan or Verona) on their Model S? those were a couple of the wheels I'd seen in the catalog though not in real life - haven't yet found any photos of Model S with them. if anyone has either of those, pics would be appreciated!

hey @FlatSix911, here you go... Midnight Silver w/ grey Arachnid wheels. Looks nice! these wheels are growing on me...
View attachment 186776
(still a few short to earn a set of these, feel free to send anyone needing a referral my way... ;) )

f-stop Love the rendering ... thank you! :cool:
I hope to receive confirmation from Tesla after 7/31 and will post photos when the wheels arrive.

upload_2016-7-24_0-52-22.png

Some new pics of a classic 2013 MS. (We recently upholstered this car with a Rolls Royce red leather interior!!!)

Wheels: TST 20x9.0" front , 20x10.0" rear
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Pirelli PZero 245/40-20" front, 275/40-20" rear
Other: Wheels use original factory lug nuts & factory tpms. accepts factory center cap.

Enjoy.

Blue-Tesla-Model-S-20-inch-gloss-black-tst-1.jpg

Blue-Tesla-Model-S-20-inch-gloss-black-tst-2.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
I ordered a MS with 21s and summer tires. I'm going to need winter tires as I live in NJ. We also get potholes in the winter that are repaired in the spring.

I would like to order 19s with winter tires to give me extra rim protection.

Would stock 19s fit on my car? I assume The car uses the same rotors and breaks so it would work. Is that true, or do they come in different sizes depending on wheel size?