Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love this thread!
I'm looking already so long for directional wheels. Because this is the only thing which "bothers" me on the turbine wheels.
Apparently not so many manufacturers. Only found the following which fit the tesla:
  • Vossen CVT (famous)
  • 1AV ZX1 (love the black polished look)
  • ispiri ffr1d
Do you guys have other recomendations? (without needing a loan to finance them...)

Here is 20" Staggered Vossen CVT

IMG_3888.JPG

First look at the world's lightest Tesla wheel, the UP-03. Anti-slip knurled drag spec shown weighing 19.6lbs (8.9kg) per wheel which is half the weight of the factory turbine wheels! Mounted up with Michelin Cup 2 race rubber! 75lbs of rotational mass removed = efficiency and performance!

19958974_1611052888967577_2155388179955210213_n.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
First look at the world's lightest Tesla wheel, the UP-03. Anti-slip knurled drag spec shown weighing 19.6lbs (8.9kg) per wheel which is half the weight of the factory turbine wheels! Mounted up with Michelin Cup 2 race rubber! 75lbs of rotational mass removed = efficiency and performance!

View attachment 235035

20″ application is 19.6lbs (8.9kg) per wheel – What is the weight for the 21" wheel?
Unplugged Performance UP-03 Super Light Wheels for Tesla Model S

upload_2017-7-10_22-56-12.png

Hey everyone, looking for some help.

Really bummed out that 19" turbines have been removed as I have been waiting to order a Model S with these. Hate the slipstream wheels, and so far nothing at all has jumped out to me in terms of aftermarket rims. They just dont look right to me. What's the closest thing I can get to the old school stock turbines?