Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s some pics my Avant Garde 580 wheels. Many thanks to Jason at www.GetYourWheels.com, who was absolutely awesome! He was very patient with my numerous questions, and he answered my emails promptly and happily. I bought wheels, tires and sensors from him, which arrived mounted perfectly, very well packed and protected from damage. Also thanks to Andre for sending me pics of his beautiful car, which helped me immeasurably. And thank you to the many others who posted their pics here too. Wheels are AG M580 Brushed Black Nickle, 20x8.5 front +30, and 20x10 +38 rear. Tires 240/45R20 front, 285/35R20 rear. For me, I think it’s the perfect fit. No rubbing at all (front or rear). No spacers. There is a space behind the wheels for the hub bolt.
A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg

Last edited:
After exactly 3 months and 8500 km of driving my new Model S with its standard 19inch stock rims, my made to measure BC forged wheels arrived today. Got mounted, went for a trip already - Very pleased!

As for detail:
BC forged wheels, two piece forged wheel
20x9 et35 front, 20x10 et40 rear, tires are Vredestein, 245 front, 275 rear
The rim type/model is called HB-S02, rims in brushed black, disc in matte gunmetal

Now I only need lug nuts of a matching color.

In this first picture, you can see the rear wheel:

bc_bc_a.JPG

And a few very quick shots in the vanishing evening light:

bc_ms_a.JPG

bc_ms_b.JPG

bc_ms_c.JPG

bc_ms_d.JPG

bc_ms_e.JPG

After exactly 3 months and 8500 km of driving my new Model S with its standard 19inch stock rims, my made to measure BC forged wheels arrived today. Got mounted, went for a trip already - Very pleased!

As for detail:
BC forged wheels, two piece forged wheel
20x9 et35 front, 20x10 et40 rear, tires are Vredestein, 245 front, 275 rear
The rim type/model is called HB-S02, rims in brushed black, disc in matte gunmetal

Now I only need lug nuts of a matching color.

In this first picture, you can see the rear wheel:

Beautiful wheels, and great pictures!

Thank you, Sir! We've got about the same design when it comes to the spokes of the wheels :) Good taste, mate ;)

A question about the tires: What pressure do you use? Other replies welcome, of course, from people using 20inch rims.

On the pss, I started at 35, but it felt a little wishy washy to me. It stuck perfectly fine but wasn't confidence inspiring. I've upped it to 45 and like the feel better.

Here’s some pics my Avant Garde 580 wheels. Many thanks to Jason at www.GetYourWheels.com, who was absolutely awesome! He was very patient with my numerous questions, and he answered my emails promptly and happily. I bought wheels, tires and sensors from him, which arrived mounted perfectly, very well packed and protected from damage. Also thanks to Andre for sending me pics of his beautiful car, which helped me immeasurably. And thank you to the many others who posted their pics here too. Wheels are AG M580 Brushed Black Nickle, 20x8.5 front +30, and 20x10 +38 rear. Tires 240/45R20 front, 285/35R20 rear. For me, I think it’s the perfect fit. No rubbing at all (front or rear). No spacers. There is a space behind the wheels for the hub bolt.
Thanks for the kind words and sharing the great photos! The Brushed Black Nickle came out stunning and compliment the car perfectly.
Definitely a one of a kind finish! :love:

Last edited:
Just had my AG F410 21x9/10 staggered wheels installed by Jason at GetYourWheels. Jason is very knowledgeable and very professional and helped answer all my questions that I had. I would recommend using him if you are local and even if you aren't they can ship the wheels to you ready to install. Very happy with the overall experience. Thanks again Jason.

Photos to follow. Jason and his crew took some pics.

Hmm... ;)

about CHF 6k, all inclusive. That means the rims as such, tires, tire pressure sensors, balancing of the wheels, mounting the wheels, and all the paperwork to pass the extra checking/testing and registration process one needs in Switzerland to get custom wheels accepted. And to get an updated vehicle license which declares the specific car has been checked with the specific set of wheels by the local traffic authority bureau. I know that sounds expensive - it might be, even - but when I ordered my Model S last October, the Tesla 21s where prized at CHF 5.5k extra, while the take the 19s away from the car. So for 0.5k more, I got:
- an extra set of 19s, which will be my winter wheels (if I don't sell them as a complete set)
- the wheel design as I want
- lighter wheels than the Tesla 21s
- my preferred tire dimensions/wheel dimensions of 20" instead of 21.

Anyone have a picture of the model S with AG M550's??

As far as I know nobody has put a set of AG M550s on the Model S yet.
But they do offer a 20x9/10.5 fitment in Satin Machined Silver which would fit perfectly!

Heres a shot of the M550s on an Mercedes E-Class to give you an idea of how they'll look on a larger luxury sedan.
IMG_0539.JPG

Very clean style, I'd love to see them on a Model S!

Just had my AG F410 21x9/10 staggered wheels installed by Jason at GetYourWheels. Jason is very knowledgeable and very professional and helped answer all my questions that I had. I would recommend using him if you are local and even if you aren't they can ship the wheels to you ready to install. Very happy with the overall experience. Thanks again Jason.

Photos to follow. Jason and his crew took some pics.

Thanks for coming by for the install! We were thrilled with how your setup came out!
Appreciate the kind words and support :)

Heres some of the nice shots we had a chance to snap after the install
50fV7D5.jpg

OKdslKx.jpg

wWZtaRb.jpg

For anyone interested, we built this set of F410s in 21x9/10 in Brushed/Polished in Spec 2 Long Leg Concave, paired with 245/275 Hankook tires!
Take a look at all the photos from this shoot in my AG thread here!

Here is Eric's Model S running a set of TSW Nurburgrings in Gunmetal w/ Mirror Cut Faces 20x9/10 with 245/275 Bridgestone RE970AS tires

The gunmetal on the wheels accents the grey paint of the Model S perfectly. We should have some new photos with the car cleaned up ready next week!

Just a few new shots of the Gunmetal Mirror Cut Nurburgrings installed

IwngVj0.jpg

BSf25ik.jpg

tV0L02B.jpg

Perfect color combo for the Titanium paint!

Check our TSW thread here for all the photos & info!