Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car looks great!!

May I ask what went wrong? did you try a wider front or back rim or tire that didn't work out?

thanks for the info

Ordered mid February, received in beginning of April, that was expected. But this is were it started to go wrong.

One of the wheel was damaged in transport and sent back to AG in California.
It took 6 weeks (end of May) to receive the new wheel in the WRONG COLOR. It was grey instead of black.

AG proposed to send the wheel to a shop closer to me to refinish the wheel to save time on shipping.
3 weeks later (mid June), the wheel came back and guess what, wrong color again. This time it was gloss black.

Sent the wheel back to AG in California and my local AG reseller received it, finally in matte black, end of July while I was in vacation.

Came back from vacation last week and installed the wheels, a full 6 months after the order and 3 months before I switch back to my winter wheels. It was a big mess and I'm happy that it's finally over.

• Informative
Reactions: Dan60D
Here are some shots of the new rotary forged ART AG M580s in 22x9/10.5 installed on @tt300zrcr's Model S which has been lowered on links!

ill hae proper shoot done soon as i take it to my guy Jason but here are some details for now.View media item 115734View media item 115733View media item 115732

Photos here for easy viewing:
full

full

full

Reactions: hiroshiy and bradjc
After a very long and painful process that needed 3 returns, I finally have my new wheels installed.
Avant Garde M510 Matte Black in 20x8.5 and 20x10

Im digging the setup, what offset and size tires are you running? What suspension and any rubbing? The meatier tire size looks great. I may have to reconsider the Avant Gardes I was going to order in 21" to 20"

Im digging the setup, what offset and size tires are you running? What suspension and any rubbing? The meatier tire size looks great. I may have to reconsider the Avant Gardes I was going to order in 21" to 20"

Here are the wheels spec:

Avant Garde M510 - 20x8.5 - ET30 - 5x120 - 64.1
Avant Garde M510 - 20x10 - ET35 - 5x120 - 64.1

Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sport in 245/40/20 XL and 285/35/20 XL

I have the standard suspension. IT is tight but no rubbing at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Dan60D