Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
december-to-remember-landscape.jpg

P100D
TS112 21x9.0" front, 21x9.5" rear in Velocity Red finish. ~17% lighter than 21" Turbine staggered wheel set.
Michelin PS2 245/35-21 front, 265/35-21 rear
oe lug nuts, accepts oe center center cap.
black-tesla-model-s-ts7-p100d-ts112-21in-10.jpg

Reactions: turbospecc
Thanks!
There is a quick photoshop sketch about the wheels I am planning to my new 2017 MS.
Wheels I will order from BC Forged, 20".

What do you thing?
They would look smaller than the 21" wheels though (your Photoshop looks like 24" wheels!)
Also they wouldn't look that concave as the offsets aren't that great to afford the deep concavity like that.

DPE ES-5
22x9.5 (255x30x22)
22x11 (295X25X22)

The car is lowered on Arimatic Lowering links

Also have the upper links to pull the camber out? If not, I think someone's selling them again.

Only thing I'd add would be the front and rear apron carbon fiber diffusers to finish it....although if you did that then the side skirts might need to be body color painted as well to match.

Here is a set of AG M621s with A.R.T. Technology we did for our customer's Model S in 20x9/10.5 in Gloss Bronze Burst wrapped with 245/275 Continental DWS06 tires!
y7xArdf.jpg

Ko9tH1h.jpg

FskvjKr.jpg

QkazJaG.jpg

The color combo looks great and unique against white

I have nothing but great things to say about Jason and his knowledge on the perfect fitment for Teslas.

The set of M621's Jason helped me with are great and am very happy with them. My car is on coil suspension and here is a picture after the drop

Here are the updated pics after the spring drop, looks perfect!
AAgw0Lz.jpg

img_7186-jpg.211915

Reactions: hiroshiy
Here is a set of AG M621s with A.R.T. Technology we did for our customer's Model S in 20x9/10.5 in Gloss Bronze Burst wrapped with 245/275 Continental DWS06 tires!
y7xArdf.jpg

Ko9tH1h.jpg

FskvjKr.jpg

QkazJaG.jpg

The color combo looks great and unique against white

Here are the updated pics after the spring drop, looks perfect!
AAgw0Lz.jpg

img_7186-jpg.211915

Badly placed and ugly HOV stickers ruin the car. And the other sticker. Nice stance, but thats it.