Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't sell them anymore. N2itive are the best ones available:

They get shipped in July, and have "WOW15" as a 15% off code since they're back ordered for a month.
Thanks I'm looking into this now. Would you recommend getting Kit 1 or Kit 2? Or even just getting the rear camber part separately? I currently have the unplugged brackets for lowering solution. Seems everyone prefers these links now. How is your experience with them?

Long time lurker but first time poster.

BBS LM in diamond black (more gunmetal tbh) lowered on N2itive lowering links.

Front - 21 x 10 +38 - 285/35/21
Rear - 21 x 11 +35 - 315/30/21

The rear rims used to be 21x9 which I ran on the front when I had my P100D. I had them re-barreled to 21x11 since, at the time of this post, BBS doesn't make the LMs in 21x11 ots.

View attachment 818649
21.png
20.jpeg

What a pleasant surprise seeing 21" BBS LMs on a refresh. Reminds me of the 20s I put on my wife's car but better. I've since chrome deleted her car but the refresh looks so much cleaner. I should throw up a picture of my 21" BBS RS2s on my white S too. Can't go wrong with BBS.

View attachment 822109View attachment 822101

What a pleasant surprise seeing 21" BBS LMs on a refresh. Reminds me of the 20s I put on my wife's car but better. I've since chrome deleted her car but the refresh looks so much cleaner. I should throw up a picture of my 21" BBS RS2s on my white S too. Can't go wrong with BBS.
Absolutely sick…LM’s look incredible on the refresh S.
Thanks for sharing this. Looks fantastic, exactly what I want. I ordered the links last night.

Couple shots of my Miami Blue Plaid sitting on VTForged GT-R/FS 21x10/21x11 wrapped in 295/30/21 and 315/30/21 Michelin PS4S.

Matte black face, gloss black lips, black hardware.

N2itive Links set at -10/-11

Untitled by Toad, on Flickr

Could you measure from the edge of the lip of your wheel to the top of the fender? That's a nice stance, curious if i should go another 1/4" lower to mimic that. Right now I'm at 27.75" from ground to top of fender in the back, and 27.5" in the front.