Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is an other picture of Nurburgering 9X20". I think tire dimension 255/35-20 which was the only choice in Micheline R2, looks mutch better than 245/40-20 as most people use. With ET 35 and 9" the wheel gets about 2cm wider, which also looks better.
I think Model S deserves at least 20" wheels summer and Winter.

Attachments

• DSC_3674 copy.jpg
    DSC_3674 copy.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 2,230
@sickfox your car looks amazing! Love the yellow calipers :)

One question if you don't mind, I've been getting information on painting the bottom trim of my Model S, like you have, did the shop have to remove all the parts in order to paint them, and was that really labor intensive? Or did they paint them without removal? A shop I got a quote from says both bumpers have to be removed and both back doors have to be removed to access the bottom trim pieces in order to paint them. They're talking about a total of thirty one hours to complete the work, plus part expenses. Seems excessive in my opinion, not to mention invasive, that's why I'm inquiring. I would highly appreciate any details on what it took to get yours done.

As it just has to be said, every once in a while so people don't forget:

Thank you all for sharing these pictures!
They're a great help to imagine different looks of the car depending on color/rim/chrome combinations!

(Still thinking about what rim design to get)

I know, it needs a drop!
Is that stock air suspension at low height? To my eye, it's perfect; any lower and it would look like the suspension broke and you'd be bouncing off the bump stops.

- - - Updated - - -

As it just has to be said, every once in a while so people don't forget:

Thank you all for sharing these pictures!
They're a great help to imagine different looks of the car depending on color/rim/chrome combinations!

(Still thinking about what rim design to get)

Amen! I just ordered the TSW Nurburgring thanks to all the photos and advice here.

It is the low setting for air suspension. I've been contemplating whether or not to get the lowering links. I like the lowered look when parked but I don't want any damaged. Since my wife doesn't mess around with the settings and we have a separate driver profile, i can actually do it. We'll see....

And yes, this thread is awesome. I saved a lot of pics from this thread alone.

Is that stock air suspension at low height? To my eye, it's perfect; any lower and it would look like the suspension broke and you'd be bouncing off the bump stops.

- - - Updated - - -

Amen! I just ordered the TSW Nurburgring thanks to all the photos and advice here.

Here's my P85D on 20x9/20x10 +35 TSW Nurburgrind Mirror-Cut Face wheels. Tires are Continental DWS 245/40/20 front, 275/40/20 rear. Big thanks to Jason at GetYourWheels for his patience and service, he's top notch, highly recommended. Also, thanks to Stig O for the inspiration, I really wanted the Nurburgrind wheels because of their weight, price and look, however, the deal wasn't sealed until I saw a photo of Stig's car!

Forum4.jpg
forum3.jpg
DSC_0334 (2).jpg

Here's my P85D on 20x9/20x10 +35 TSW Nurburgrind Mirror-Cut Face wheels. Tires are Continental DWS 245/40/20 front, 275/40/20 rear. Big thanks to Jason at GetYourWheels for his patience and service, he's top notch, highly recommended. Also, thanks to Stig O for the inspiration, I really wanted the Nurburgrind wheels because of their weight, price and look, however, the deal wasn't sealed until I saw a photo of Stig's car!

View attachment 77116View attachment 77117View attachment 77118

Nice. Any idea where they're made - specifically, China?