Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evoluons? Is that French?
Yep. French on one side, English on the other.
1459289942469.jpg

No tent for me. Thank Elon for SoCal weather. Bought a sleeping bag off Amazon last week. Taking an Uber from work, stopping at Subway on the way. Bringing a pillow, jacket, sleeping bag, drinks, snacks, and a power adapter for my phone. Looking forward to the adventure.

Been thinking about Live Tweeting/Blogging/Periscoping or something like that. Never done anything like this before. Anyone else consider something like that?

I'll be tweeting (@teslamodel3fan) starting Thurs morning from east coast. Let me know your twitter handle if you'll be posting :)

MTL_1909 has landed!

That's a risky proposition sleeping 100 feet from the door. What if someone who can sleep standing up comes along, parks himself closer to the door than your chair, and hibernates for 2 days? ;)

I'll be tweeting (@teslamodel3fan) starting Thurs morning from east coast. Let me know your twitter handle if you'll be posting :)

Will do! Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I don't know how much attention I want to draw to myself.. But the idea is certainly enticing lol

• Funny
Reactions: Kenypowa
Sorry, Mad ! A few people in Vancouver beat you to it...
That's a risky proposition sleeping 100 feet from the door. What if someone who can sleep standing up comes along, parks himself closer to the door than your chair, and hibernates for 2 days? ;)
Sleeping upright is one thing, doing so in -4C weather is another! Plus I think Teslians by nature are a respectful bunch, I'd be shocked if we see any place holding scuffle.