Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bravo sir! That is one amazing tent. Expecting any more tonight or is it just you and the other two?
Thank you!
So far just me, MTL_HABS1909 and Electric Mouse. Oddly i did hear constant rotation of cars pulling into the lot with people with getting out and checking out the showroom as I feel asleep around 10:00 pm, no idea what that was about. Then again maybe we do have new arrivals. But I'm not opening my sleeping bag now unless it's on fire!

Thank you!
So far just me, MTL_HABS1909 and Electric Mouse. Oddly i did hear constant rotation of cars pulling into the lot with people with getting out and checking out the showroom as I feel asleep around 10:00 pm, no idea what that was about. Then again maybe we do have new arrivals. But I'm not opening my sleeping bag now unless it's on fire!

Thanks for the update, you da man!

1 night down, 1 to go... looking forward to meeting some more local Model3 diehards today.
1459337706224.jpg

It looks like you picked the hilliest plot of grass available to pitch your tent.
Indeed! I wanted to be next to the sign and inline with the front door. The staff has asked that we not set up tents in the parking spots, so this was it. MTL_1909 and Electric_Mouse decided on the slightly further but much flatter spot across the entrance alley. I can assure you they made the entirely more sensible choice.