Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh my god. I _love_ that graphic! Did you make it? I need that on a T-shirt!!
I came up with the idea and layout - and imagine how freaked out I was to later discover that the Fremont factory already had an amazingly similar gas pump evolution mural - and then our very talented graphic artist at work (Mad props to, Kristina!) put together the image.
I'd be happy to share the png file with anyone who'd like a copy (personal use only please, lets not test any trademark laws!!) just PM me. Im planning on making a shirt for myself once the madness is over.

Last edited:
Just stopped by our local Tesla Motors shop.... no tents yet but given the chilly spell I don't blame people... I did get a hat and also learned the store employees are due to attend a 2 hour all hands on deck type pre opening training session. They are all quite excited. I told them ... ' I'll be back ' to put down my deposit but didn't leave empty handed ( I just had to buy a hat ).

I came up with the idea and layout - and imagine how freaked out I was to later discover that the Fremont factory already had an amazingly similar gas pump evolution mural - and then our very talented graphic artist at work (Mad props to, Kristina!) put together the image.
I'd be happy to share the png file with anyone who'd like a copy (personal use only please, lets not test any trademark laws!!) just PM me. Im planning on making a shirt for myself once the madness is over.
I would love to have that graphic on my number plate!!! And T-Shirt of course.

australian queue, Melbourne store

Attachments

• WP_20160331_05_05_48_Rich_LI.jpg
    WP_20160331_05_05_48_Rich_LI.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 140
Submit it. They are well versed on what can and can't be done. I don't see any problem with it. Take a look at their site to see what all they've done. Your graphic would fit in well but might need tweaked a bit. I've got a mini cooper, COTA's BBQ, Kimi Raikkonen, BMW grills, Chaparral 2J fan car, and maybe another blipshift shirt. Oh yeah, I'm wearing the "simplify and add lightness" shirt now. They stay on sale for only 3 days and then gone. It's an addiction fed by the knowledge that you get it now or never.

No tent for me. Thank Elon for SoCal weather. Bought a sleeping bag off Amazon last week. Taking an Uber from work, stopping at Subway on the way. Bringing a pillow, jacket, sleeping bag, drinks, snacks, and a power adapter for my phone. Looking forward to the adventure.

Been thinking about Live Tweeting/Blogging/Periscoping or something like that. Never done anything like this before. Anyone else consider something like that?

Thinking about periscope or YouTube and sharing the link somewhere (here). Might just tweet if there's nothing too exciting going on at my store.

Reactions: ELRev