Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Believe it or not we are still just four. But the masses are on their way, the phones are ringing off the hook and everyone says their coming down tonight or in the wee hours of the morning. I will be posting more pics as the crowd gathers.
I just returned from the Mission Viejo, Calif. store located inside the mall. They will not allow camping overnight because of its physical location indoors but the sales staff are ramping up already and are expressing some nervousness over what they may see tomorrow morning. The mall doors open at 7AM for mall walkers and the sales staff arrives at 8am for preparations and briefing before store opening at 10am. They had several people come up to them in the short time I was there asking about when they opened and what to expect. Elon has to have a BIG smile on his face right about now.

Reactions: Model S M.D.
First in line in Austin, Texas! Tweeting my experience as @juliaweatherby

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 117
Believe it or not we are still just four. But the masses are on their way, the phones are ringing off the hook and everyone says their coming down tonight or in the wee hours of the morning. I will be posting more pics as the crowd gathers.
Me and my mother (yes i converted her) will be in the line tomorow morning.

I just returned from the Mission Viejo, Calif. store located inside the mall. They will not allow camping overnight because of its physical location indoors but the sales staff are ramping up already and are expressing some nervousness over what they may see tomorrow morning. The mall doors open at 7AM for mall walkers and the sales staff arrives at 8am for preparations and briefing before store opening at 10am. They had several people come up to them in the short time I was there asking about when they opened and what to expect. Elon has to have a BIG smile on his face right about now.
Nice!

I came up with the idea and layout - and imagine how freaked out I was to later discover that the Fremont factory already had an amazingly similar gas pump evolution mural - and then our very talented graphic artist at work (Mad props to, Kristina!) put together the image.
I'd be happy to share the png file with anyone who'd like a copy (personal use only please, lets not test any trademark laws!!) just PM me. Im planning on making a shirt for myself once the madness is over.
Sign me up for a tee shirt please....Awesome logo. Is it ok to post on my Face book page?