Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can the court ask for bank statements and personal account dealings from skabooshka brothers?

There seems a coordinated attack against Tesla and investigative agencies should be used here. If there is any suspicion of bigger hands involved, even FBI should be called in. Call me paranoid, but the level of coordination in the TSLAQ community seems no less than organized crime.

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Hoping the VW related attack resulted in a successful crash avoidance on film. That was in my list of predictions, but I said choreographed with Tesla, not real attacks.
So use that in Monday's demo to show how FSD can protect you from the crazies out there, not just bad drivers, but crazy people! After Trump leaves, make them bullet proof and donate a few to the State.
Could turn this into a positive for Tesla... "Crazy Tough."
Exactly, it's quite possible this could have backfired beyond his (skabooska's) wildest nightmare. How much more credible is an autonomous accident avoidance when in the wild rather than orchestrated. I hope it becomes a talking point at the demo tomorrow.

Fully Doxxed. More details on Randeep Hothi, aka twitter user @skabooshka, including Youtube, Reddit, Instagram, and Seeking Alpha accounts:

Image12 Copy

Image12-Copy.jpg

Prior posts and links:

Nafnlaus on Twitter

Adobe Document Cloud

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/3...alifornia-county-of-alameda/tesla-inc-v-hothi
If you go on Seeking Alpha, B4B00SHK4 seems to have either mysteriously disappeared, vanished, become non-searchable, somthing, like something is up?
perhaps save screen shots
the thread on vehicular assault has vanished from "Board shakeup at Tesla"

Plus, the little troll who perpetuated this criminal act and his basement-dwelling disciples will lose their minds when the attempted sabotage serves only to demonstrate the real world efficacy of Tesla's FSD capabilities and sends the stock soaring! What delicious irony and karma that would be!

Hoping the VW related attack resulted in a successful crash avoidance on film. That was in my list of predictions, but I said choreographed with Tesla, not real attacks.
So use that in Monday's demo to show how FSD can protect you from the crazies out there, not just bad drivers, but crazy people! After Trump leaves, make them bullet proof and donate a few to the State.
Could turn this into a positive for Tesla... "Crazy Tough."

Mod: I have moved all the @Skabooshka related postings to the existing thread about his production estimates. While I/we agree that there is some market relevance, at least it was clearly separable. Note as a matter of policy TMC doesn't support doxxing, but given there's a court filing identifying him it made sense to keep that one posting. Please take all this discussion over there.
Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers
--ggr.
Dear Mod- I disagree but will do what is acceptable to all here. My point is that this is investor’s roundtable, and it really matters that any sabotage against our investment be discussed here. This is not about production estimate. This is about an organized attempt to hurt Tesla. Happy to be corrected on this point.

Dear Mod- I disagree but will do what is acceptable to all here. My point is that this is investor’s roundtable, and it really matters that any sabotage against our investment be discussed here. This is not about production estimate. This is about an organized attempt to hurt Tesla. Happy to be corrected on this point.
I also disagree with the mod @ggr, and agree with @Pras above. This is not some random topic about production number predictions by a Tesla bear. This is significant news related to Tesla and TSLA, and should be in the main thread. Re doxxing, I generally agree, but this twitter user was engaging in criminal and reckless behavior, harmful to Tesla, its employees, and innocent bystanders. He needs to be doxxed and outed. Besides, TMC users did not doxx him. Tesla did. TMC users are merely discussing the ramifications after the fact. Even the Verge article I linked to earlier provides his real name:

Tesla gets restraining order on short-seller who photographed employees

Last edited:
News Flash: Crappy Coverage of Anti-Tesla Loser Begins:
Tesla gets restraining order on short-seller who photographed employees

... starting immediately with the headline:
Tesla Gets Restraining Order On Short-Seller Who Photographed Employees”

You have to read further to find anything about endangering lives, then a big section is devoted to Elon’s past verbal disputes with short sellers, and also a section that seems to make light of accusations of trespassing, omitting mention of physical altercations with Tesla employees. This will leave readers to wonder why Tesla would make a big deal about “taking pictures of parking lots”.

I suspect it will get worse.

I completely agree here. This is not some random topic about production number predictions by a Tesla bear. This is significant news related to Tesla and TSLA, and should be in the main thread. Re doxxing, I generally agree, but this twitter user was engaging in criminal and reckless behavior, harmful to Tesla, its employees, and innocent bystanders. He needs to be doxxed and outed.
Yes but do all the comments relating to what a loser he is belong here? He's been outed and they took him to court. Elon even tweeted to VW about it. I don't see much point to vent on it any more. Any followups related to any further actions related to the legal proceeding or if this imbecile pursues more illegal actions should be posted here, but endless posts about why they do what they do is just a waste of electrons.

Edit: And yes I'm guilty of all of the above as well.
Happy Easter to all that celebrate and hopefully Monday brings us good news without any more drama than Elon decides to impart.

Last edited:
Yes but do all the comments relating to what a loser he is belong here? He's been outed and they took him to court. Elon even tweeted to VW about it. I don't see much point to vent on it any more. Any followups related to any further actions related to the legal proceeding or if this imbecile pursues more illegal actions should be posted here, but endless posts about why they do what they do is just a waste of electrons.

Happy Easter to all that celebrate and hopefully Monday brings us good news without any more drama than Elon decides to impart.
I would agree if we were belaboring the point several days later, but this is "fresh" news and of interest to TMC users. By moving the discussion to some random thread, you are essentially hiding it and doing the shorts and bears a favor, akin to what Seeking Alpha would do.

Strongly agree with all above, mocking of this guy is just OT.
But this is fundamentally different than the doxing of Montana Skeptic, this is a guy who we have evidence that was physically acting to harm the company, not just someone who was spreading FUD that could possibly be covered by first amendment.
I feel any new developments in legal actions against this guy, and reaction from TSLAQ crowd is relevant to TSLA, and should be discussed here.

Reactions: Antares Nebula
I can see both sides. This thread is thick with stories, some just lead with Off T as the excuse. But I find myself reading them all anyway. The meme thing was soooo Off T.
Mon will have a ton about FSD (on topic) and extra stories about humanity declining (off topic) so I think the mod is trying to just tone it down and focus for the busy folks.
This week, I can see us staying big time, so just consider that some will appreciate restraint and focus. Myself, I like the views but I also have time. Then there's funny posts - always ok.
Question for those in a rush, is OT at start ok for you? (Would be really cool if the engine could filter "OT" for the best of both user types.)

Last edited:
Reactions: madodel
I can’t see this ending well. (This Skanooska thing) Tesla is the most hated company in America both at a corporate and personal level. The end game is to push them to bankruptcy or at very minimum to relocate to Europe or China. This will only help propel that goal. At some point would it not be in Tesla’s interests to seek an environment less corrupt and more open to new technologies? Maybe Holland, Norway? No doubt moving of assembly lines etc would would be expensive but a planned 5 yearish move may be doable. I know they have some assembly capacity in Holland already. Has there ever been any rumblings of this within the company?

I would love to see Tesla thrive but I just don’t see it happening in their current location and environment. The bigger they get the more the country will rally against them. It was fine when they were small but they are now becoming a serious threat to a way of life. I think over the next few years we will see a major push at the highest political level to shut them down or at minimum get them out of the US. Not a good growth environment.

Jmho.

i have been going on the gofundme site
Click here to support skabooshka defense fund organized by Lawrence Fossi
and pointing out they may be supporting domestic terrorism, may be legally culpable of supporting vehicular assault, conspiracy to commit vehicular assault, conspiracy to promoteproperty damage that could result in injury or death and do they really want to be involved in domestic terrorism
you take terrorists at their word. if the y say they want to hurt you believe it.
_its not a joking matter_, especially when it has occurred causing vehicles to avoid wrecks because of them
_it ain't no joke_
it's or can be deadly serious

Strongly agree with all above, mocking of this guy is just OT.
But this is fundamentally different than the doxing of Montana Skeptic, this is a guy who we have evidence that was physically acting to harm the company, not just someone who was spreading FUD that could possibly be covered by first amendment.
I feel any new developments in legal actions against this guy, and reaction from TSLAQ crowd is relevant to TSLA, and should be discussed here.
I agree w/ respect to mocking. Mocking should be avoided or kept to a minimum. My posts on @skabooshka were not mocking (see @skabooshka thread). I posted a more informative doxx (by somone else) on @skabooshka, that provided further details on him and his online activities. This could be useful in providing other users further info about @skabooshka, which might aid Tesla and/or the community in their online and offline efforts in combating @skabooshka and other trolls (note how TMC discussions on the SEC case may have been fruitful to Tesla, as other TMC users have commented). I also posted info about a gofundme campaign for @skabooshka, which is also useful (as other TMC users have pointed out that there is now a grass roots movement to report and take down the gofundme page (since it may be supporting a user who has engaged in reckless, harmful, and criminal activities). Finally, I posted a link to a Verge article discussing the topic.

I don't see how any of my posts were mocking, nor how they were not potentially informative and useful.

I can’t see this ending well. (This Skanooska thing) Tesla is the most hated company in America both at a corporate and personal level. The end game is to push them to bankruptcy or at very minimum to relocate to Europe or China. This will only help propel that goal. At some point would it not be in Tesla’s interests to seek an environment less corrupt and more open to new technologies? Maybe Holland, Norway? No doubt moving of assembly lines etc would would be expensive but a planned 5 yearish move may be doable. I know they have some assembly capacity in Holland already. Has there ever been any rumblings of this within the company?

I would love to see Tesla thrive but I just don’t see it happening in their current location and environment. The bigger they get the more the country will rally against them. It was fine when they were small but they are now becoming a serious threat to a way of life. I think over the next few years we will see a major push at the highest political level to shut them down or at minimum get them out of the US. Not a good growth environment.

Jmho.

I am starting to think drawing attention to this guy was a mistake as it seems the media narrative here will spin this again into Tesla ganging up on a poor "journalist". That said, I guess Tesla had to act, out of fear he would interfere in their autonomy investor day event.

If indeed this person actually Trespassed and setup surveillance cameras (captured on security camera) I would think there could be a case for criminal charges.