Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
My wife is concerned that I’m up too late tonight on the Internet.

Somehow, I don’t think I’m going to ease her concern if I respond by saying, “well, there’s this guy called Skabooshka...”

Do investors in other public companies go down the same rabbit holes that we TSLA longs are being sucked into with such alarming frequency?

Tesla seeking a restraining order against well-known Tesla short Skabooshka:

View attachment 398974

Almost certainly has to do with what I publicized here, where shorts were discussing trying to swerve into FSD cars, hoping to make them crash:

Nafnlaus on Twitter

Skabooshka was the one tracking the vehicle's route and sharing it with the other shorts during that discussion.

ED: More info on the application here:

Adobe Document Cloud

Apparently it's worse than that - he'd been trespassing on Tesla property, then hit one of their security guards with his car, fled the scene, then evaded police attempts to serve him a notice of trespass. And during the FSD filming, he was personally attempting to swerve into the vehicle. Not just a hypothetical. Actually triggered the side collision crash avoidance system.

I find it commendable that Tesla's initial reaction to these unlawful activities is to just care about the safety of their employees.

If the public knowing that a restraining order was taken out against you for endangering others is not enough of a deterrent for others, then I guess Tesla could go ahead and press charges, or no?

Wasn't "Montana Skeptic" a high level employee at a large oil contractor firm?

His real identity has been revealed to be Lawrence Fossi, a managing director at Rahr Enterprises LLC, which is heavily invested in fossil fuels.

His signature can be found on transactions of transfer of royalties with oil and gas companies (PDF).

DiGsug5XUAAM8nw[1].jpg

Now it seems Larry Fossi (Montana Skeptic) may be involved with the brothers Hothi (Skabooshka). Fossi appears to be the individual behind the GoFundMe page created to collect donations for Hothi's legal defence.

The plot thickens. Doxxing again appears to flush the chumps. Interesting.

Last edited:
Just some questions

1) is the restraining order already granted?
2) if not, is there any chance to get it in place before the demo day?
3) by filing the restraining order, Tesla explicitly laid out it plans for demo day. Unfortunately may encourage others to go and be 'unhelpful'. I am sure they weighted that option. Still.

#1 - Yes.

This thread moves too quickly.

Shabooska was one of the most active and most willing to cross the line physically as far as I could tell. It would be a big positive for Tesla to get him and his brother to refrain as they seemed to be a critical cog that feeding the TSLAQ cult.

• Informative
Reactions: wipster and JBRR
A core tenet of TSLAQ seems to be that Musk and Tesla are murderers (due to Autopilot) who need to be stopped. I wonder if the FBI is investigating them as a potential terrorist organization now that they seem to be becoming more angry and willing to take physical action. I can't think of another company that has come under this type of organized attack, unless it was as a response to some extreme social wrongdoing (the opposite of what Tesla is doing). This is new, and very strange.

A core tenet of TSLAQ seems to be that Musk and Tesla are murderers (due to Autopilot) who need to be stopped. I wonder if the FBI is investigating them as a potential terrorist organization now that they seem to be becoming more angry and willing to take physical action. I can't think of another company that has come under this type of organized attack, unless it was as a response to some extreme social wrongdoing (the opposite of what Tesla is doing). This is new, and very strange.
The full document outlining this guy’s behaviour is just extraordinary and if I’m generous suggests he is not a well dude.

I think the TSLAQ crowd fall into the same two camps as climate change deniers in general. Camp 1 being those that will profit from Tesla’s demise / suffer financial loss from its success. And the far bigger Camp 2, being normal people who suffer from extreme cognitive dissonance because the scale and severity of the problem is too much for them to rationalise and acknowledge.

Quite a potent cocktail of adversaries for Tesla to face down.

And again, at the Q3 2018 Earnings call:

And I believe our aspirations I think it will be for all quarters going forward. I think we can actually be positive cash flow and profitable for all quarters going forward, leaving aside quarters where we may need to do a significant repayment, for example in Q1 next year. But I think even in Q1, I think we can be approximately flat in cash flow by end of quarter.

I am hoping for a somewhat muted loss for the quarter, muted by unexpected income sources... but my teeth grind at night regarding the forward looking statement that EM or the financial new guy might make... one wrong word and ...

Also,

There have been many incidents of outsiders, and insiders, sabotaging companies for one reason or another... Tesla is not unique in this venue, although I do understand it generates a special "rage" in some individuals because it truly is a disruptive and influential company. The HR department, Legal and Security groups in the company need to take action, often former FBI and CIA folks work in high tech for this and many other reasons.

Reactions: wipster
The frequency of skabooshka’s tweets and the fact that he has time to chase Tesla’s FSD Demo around California on a workday suggest he is a paid troll. A paid troll who’s brother works for Volkswagen is suspicious. Maybe the SEC will investigate the source of Randeep’s income and typical salary of someone with Gagan’s job & experience level.

A less dramatic explanation is that he has ample time for tweeting, trespassing and harassing Tesla employees because he doesn't have much of a job - which fits with him living with his father and brother and driving his father's car.

majority of $TSLAQ is rallying behind skabooshka on Twitter. i only see a small portion of their activity, but so far i have counted only 1 short seller who has called for cooler heads to prevail. dozens, at least, are doubling down.

If person X urges person Y to perform a specific, illegal act A, can X then be held legally responsible if Y actually goes ahead and does A?

Reactions: wipster
majority of $TSLAQ is rallying behind skabooshka on Twitter. i only see a small portion of their activity, but so far i have counted only 1 short seller who has called for cooler heads to prevail. dozens, at least, are doubling down.
I hope Tesla sue the heck out of this guy so he has no choice but spit beans.
I suspect there is some big fish behind this, this guy has cameras monitoring Tesla factory and his tweets doesn’t seem like he used the footages for himself.
While innocent brother of "this black sheep of the family" is possible - I'd be very surprised if the Gagan doesn't know about Randeep's activities.

But I very much doubt VW had anything to do with it (i.e. with the sabotage and car accident thing). Paying to hire a troll farm is definitely a possibility.
I really doubt VW would be behind this, if they hired some troll without asking whether he has any relatives that ties back to them, it’s really a sloppy job. Could be someone wanting to shoot two birds with one stone.
But considering how sloppy they cheated in dieselgate, it’s not entirely out of possibility though.

Besides Autopilot day, earnings report, SEC news, this will also be another major catalyst for the stock. If all these catalysts positively align for Tesla, we could see another 80 point up week. Unlikely, but not impossible.

I think we're going to see a mix of positive and negative over the course of this coming week. But ultimately we'll exit the week with a lot less uncertainty, and that's a very good thing. Back to focusing on the road forward.

I have strong concerns that this is going to ultimately lead to some TSLAQ nutjob trying to assassinate Elon.